No Videos Available
The lightweight (1.2 oz) GSI Outdoors Highland Fifth Flask (25.6 oz capacity) allows you to carry a bit of revelry out into the backcountry. A secure cap and low-profile design let you enjoy your favorite beverage far from home.
The lightweight design of the Highland Fifth Flask makes it simple to stow it in a pack, while the integrated pour assist handle lets you share the contents without fear of losing your grasp. The Highland Fifth Flask has a wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning, while the tethered lid has a silicone strip to ease opening. The exterior boasts a foiled, rewritable date bar to record the name, distiller, and fill date, ensuring the contents are identifiable.
With an overall size of 5.7" x 1.7" x 9.7" when empty, and made of PE laminate, polypropylene and silicone, the GSI Outdoors Highland Fifth Flask is a lightweight, compact alternative to hauling heavy glass bottles to your next backcountry adventure.
- Lightweight design stows easily in pack
- Integrated pour assist handle for sharing
- Easy-filling wide-mouth opening
- Tethered lid with sure-grip silicone embellishment
- Foiled exterior with rewritable date bar
- 5.7" x 1.7" x 9.7”
- Weighs 1.2 oz. when empty
- PE Laminate/Polypropylene/Silicone construction
Likes: Light weight,looks cool,can fold up into a roll of quarters size.
Dislikes: Doesn't look like it will last a long time.I like the concept .