By uniting durable plastic chop sticks and a lightweight stainless steel foon into a single set, the GSI Outdoors Glacier Stainless Kung Foon serves as a long utensil that's ideal for stirring and scraping food from the deep recesses of rehydrated meal pouches or pots.
The chop sticks and foon (part fork/part spoon) that work together to function as the Glacier Stainless Kung Foon can also be detached and used as independent utensils.
A custom-stamped steel tin protects the GSI Outdoors Glacier Stainless Kung Foon and makes it a great gift idea.
- Chopsticks slide into foon handle to create a long-handled utensil perfect for scooping, scraping or stirring rehydrated pouch meals or narrow pots
- Barbed foon tines bite into food
- Deep foon bowl maintains full spoon functionality for soups or cereals
- Foon made from resilient, Glacier stainless steel and chopsticks made from lightweight plastic
- Custom stamped, steel carry case for storing the Kung Foon
Best Use Backpacking, Camping
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »