No Videos Available
A lightweight, compact option for summit assaults or fast-and-light backcountry adventures, the top-lidded Verte 25 day pack stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage and weighs in at just 1 pound, 4 ounces! Use it as a stand-alone pack or throw it in your expedition pack for use when the summit is in sight.
The Verte 25 relies on a low-profile foam framesheet, contoured padded shoulder straps, and a minimalist webbing waistbelt to provide stripped-down support for loads of up to 20 pounds. The framesheet and hipbelt can be removed entirely to reduce weight to a feathery 1 pound!
A single-motion aluminum hook closure grants quick access to the main compartment stores just over 1525 cubic inches of clothes, rope, or other gear. A lid with dual pockets offers additional storage space. Front daisy chain attachments provide an option for lashing gear and two removable hook-and-loop keepers are included for carrying ice tools. An interval sleeve and tube port make the Verte 25 hydration system (not included) compatible.
The Gregory Verte 25 is available in your choice of colors.
- Stuffs into its own pocket (in top lid)
- Zippered top pocket with security pocket on underside
- Twin, removable Velcro keepers for ice tools
- Wide-body harness with low-profile padding, durable nylon top and mesh underside
- Removable foam framesheet
- Removable waistbelt
- Dual ice axe loops and daisy chain
- Hydration reservoir sleeve and port
- Custom aluminum hook closure provides single-motion quick-action access to main bag
Access Top Loading Recommended Use Alpine Climbing, Mountaineering, and Day Hiking Warranty Lifetime Volume 1525 cu in Type Day Pack Torso Adjustment n/a Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Maximum Weight 20 lbs Item Weight 1 lbs 4 oz Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Foam Framesheet Fits Torso One Size Detachable Daypack n/a