No Videos Available
A lightweight, compact option for summit assaults or fast-and-light backcountry adventures, the Verte 15 day pack stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage and weighs in at just 1 pound!
The Verte 15 relies on a low-profile foam framesheet, contoured padded shoulder straps, and a minimalist webbing waistbelt to provide stripped-down support for loads of up to 20 pounds. The framesheet and hipbelt can be removed entirely to reduce weight to a mere 14 ounces!
A single-motion aluminum hook closure grants quick access to the main compartment stores just over 915 cubic inches of clothes, rope, or other gear. Front daisy chain attachments provide an option for lashing gear. An interval sleeve and tube port make the Verte 15 hydration system (not included) compatible.
The Gregory Verte 15 is available in your choice of colors.
- Stuffs into its own pocket (interior pocket in pack)
- Wide-body harness with durable nylon top and mesh underside
- Removable foam framesheet
- Removable waistbelt
- Dual ice axe loops and daisy chain
- Hydration reservoir sleeve and port
- Custom aluminum hook closure provides single-motion quick-action access to main bag
Best Use Hiking, Climbing Access Top Loading Warranty Lifetime Volume 915 cu in Type Day Pack Torso Adjustment n/a Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Maximum Weight 20 lbs Item Weight 1 lb Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Foam Framesheet Fits Torso One Size Detachable Daypack n/a