The Gregory Stout 75 (4450+ cubic inches) backpack effectively combines load-hauling capability and intuitive access and organizational features. The pack offers versatility for everything from weekend outings to extended excursions.
The lightweight Stout 65 backpack is an excellent combination of load-hauling capability storage capacity (4450+ cubic inches) and intuitive access and organizational features. The pack offers versatility for weekend outings or multi-day excursions.
Comprised of a lightweight sturdy steel wire frame an anti-barreling stay and a flexible backpanel the Stout 75’s TrailFlex suspension system effectively transfers load to your hips and provides comfortable support. The contoured and padded harness and adjustable hibpelt aid in load transfer and provide additional cushioning. An adjustable sternum strap and load-lifter straps further enhance the fit of the Stout 75 and ensure the stability of your load while allowing convenient on-the-go adjustment.
The main compartment of the Stout 75 has top loading access and in addition a large U-shaped front zipper enables you to quickly put hands on gear and or clothes without having to dump out the entire contents of your pack. Dual zippered front pockets a lid pocket and hipbelt pockets provide additional places to stow small items and side pockets are ideal for water bottles. The Stout 75 also includes bottom compression straps to lash a sleeping pad and ensure that the contents of the pack remain safely in place.
Other features found on the Stout 75 include dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points an integrated raincover and a hydration sleeve (hydration system not included) that can be removed entirely and thanks to its integrated shoulder straps it can be used as a lightweight daypack or summit pack! Integrated attachments points make the Stout 65 compatible with the Goal Zero Nomad 7 solar panel (sold separately) allowing you to store power to charge electronics.
The Gregory Stout 75 backpack is available in your choice of colors and Small (fits torso lengths ranging from 16”-18”) Medium (18”-20”) and Large (20”-22”) size options.
- TrailFlex wishbone suspension and TrailFit adjustable hipbelt
- SideTrack removable ultra-light daypack doubles as a hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable raincover stows easily in its own designated pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip access panel
- Removable lid with dual zip pockets and underside security zip
- Dual front vertical-zip accessory pockets
- Shove-It expanding front stuff pocket for on-the-go storage of larger items
- Dual side water-bottle/accessory drop-in pockets
- Oversized device-compatible hipbelt zip pockets
- Side compression straps
- Bottom compression/sleeping pad straps
- Dual trekking pole/ice axe retainers and loops
- Daisy chain lash points on lid and front of pack accept Goal Zero solar panels
Best Use Backpacking Access Top loading with Front Access Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume Small: 4455 cu in
Medium: 4577 cu in
Large: 4698 cu in
Type Internal Frame Backpack Torso Adjustment n/a Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Other Rain Cover Included Maximum Weight 55 lbs Material Body: 420 HD Polyester Ripstop
Base: 600 D Polyester
Item Weight 5.1 lbs Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Steel Fits Torso Small: 16"-18"
Dimensions Small: 28" x 13" x 12"
Medium:30" x 13" x 12"
Large: 32" x 13" x 12"
Detachable Daypack Yes
- Seat on your back perfectly, gives you the best experience for a low cost.
Likes: price, fit great, solar panel ready, great organisation