A lightweight, high-performance option for day hiking, the Gregory Stout 35 offers lightweight load-hauling, torso adjustability, and intuitive access and organizational features.
Comprised of a lightweight but sturdy spring steel frame and a cushioned and ventilated backpanel, the pack’s TrailFlex suspension system effectively transfers load to your hips and provides comfortable support. The contoured and padded harness and adjustable hibpelt aid in load transfer and provide additional cushioning. An adjustable sternum strap and load-lifter straps further enhance fit and ensure the stability of your load. Full adjustability in the harness allows the pack to comfortably fit torso sizes ranging from 16”-22” in length.
The 1831 cubic inch-capacity main compartment has top loading access. A large front shove-it pocket is ideal for discarded layers or for keeping gear in easy reach. A lid pocket and dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide additional places to stow small items. Side stretch mesh pockets are ideal for water bottles.
Other features include dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points and an integrated raincover. An internal sleeve and exit port make the pack hydration compatible (hydration system sold separately).
The Gregory Stout 35 daypack is available in your choice of colors.
California residents: view proposition 65 WARNING
- Adjustable Trailflex Suspension quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry for a perfect fit every time
- Trailflex adjustable hipbelts are offered on the two largest packs in the collection with dual hipbelt pockets that move with the length adjustment, keeping your hipbelt pockets easily accessible
- Trailflex ventilation technology provides enhanced airflow for a cooler ride and increased comfort on the trail
- Wishbone springsteel frame design delivers stable load management with torsional flexibility, allowing the pack move with your body and minimize energy expenditure
- Raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access items on the trail
- Dual side pockets for quick storage of water bottles and other accessories
- Front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow and organization
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Dual trekking pole and tool attachment points
- Dual compression and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear
Best Use Hiking Access Top Loading w/ Sleeping Bag Compartment Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 2136 cu in Type Internal Frame Backpack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Maximum Weight 35 lbs Material Body: 200D x 900D Dobby Polyester and 210D Ripstop Polyester
Base: 630 Ballistic Polyester with 135 polyester reinforcements
Item Weight 2 lbs 8 oz Torso Adjustment Yes Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Spring Steel Fits Torso 16" - 22" Dimensions 25" x 13" x 10" Detachable Daypack n/a Other Rain Cover Included
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »