No Videos Available
Versatile and lightweight, the high-performance Gregory Miwok 18 appeals to adventure racers, mountain bikers and day hikers. Despite weighing only 1 pound, 6 ounces, the 1098 cubic inch pack is sturdy enough to carry up to 20 pounds.
Well aware of the problems that arise from ill-fitting backpacks, Gregory is committed to providing fit, comfort and load-carrying capability. This commitment is evident in the technology used in the Miwok 18's BioSync active suspension. The Miwok 18's shoulder harness and hipbelt are connected to the pack body by overlapping, flexible "tendons" that enable the pack to adjust to your body's motion during high-aerobic activities. Breathable mesh and die-cut foam padding provide cushioning and help to keep you cool by wicking moisture. Side compression allows on-the-go adjustability and an adjustable sternum strap enhances fit and stability.
Numerous compartments on the Miwok 18 provide access to the items you need without forcing you to pull out all of the contents of your pack to find them. The zippered main compartment opens wide for maximum access. A large zippered front pocket and internal elastic pockets offer further storage and organizational options. An expandable pocket on the front of the Miwok 18 is large enough to accommodate a helmet, wet clothes or additional gear. Large side pockets offer yet another place to stash gear or water bottles and a sunglass stash on the harness assures that your eyewear is always within easy reach. Zippered mesh pockets running almost the entire length of the hipbelt provide handy on-trail access to snacks, gear or valuables. The Miwok 18 has an integrated internal reservoir sleeve and zip-through access on the backpanel that allows you to refill your hydration system (sold separately) without having to remove it from the pack body. Reflective highlights add a measure of nighttime visibility and a safety light lash point allows you to easily clip on external lighting for the option of even greater visibility in darkness.
Made of incredibly lightweight, high tenacity fabrics, the Gregory Miwok 18 is available in your choice of color options.
- BioSync Suspension
- Main compartment has two mesh organizer pockets with a key clip
- Side compression with wing for added stability
- Expandable front pocket with bungee closure will fit a helmet
- Easy external hydration access
- Shoulder harness features secure hydration tube clip
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Two external side pockets
- External zippered top pocket
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
- Lash point for safety light
- 100D minirip, 100D three line rip and 200D poly materials
Access Panel Loading Recommended Use Adventure-Racing, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Fast-and-Light Day Hiking Warranty Lifetime Volume 1098 cu in Type Lightweight Day Pack Sternum Strap Yes Maximum Weight 20 lbs Material 100D Minirip, 100D Three Line Rip, 200D Poly Materials Item Weight 1 lb 6 oz Hydration Compatible Yes Fits Torso 16"-22" Detachable Daypack n/a
- First off, great people and service at backcountry edge from my experience. Secondly, the miwok 18 is a great little day pack. You can see and feel the quality as soon as you get it. It's really comfortable and light. Has plenty of storage and pockets for