The versatile Maven 45 Women’s backpack employs an innovative suspension system that allows it to comfortably carry up to 40 pounds and stow 2746 cubic inches of gear at a weight well below that of its load-hauling peers. with 3D Hydro Reservoir
Addressing the different wants and needs of female hikers Gregory's Women's backpacks cater to the woman on the go. Designed and tested by women these packs incorporate shoulder harnesses contoured to fit the female figure and hipbelt panels built to adjust to fit women's hip angles. Reflecting the difference in male and female ergonomics these packs also employ narrower backpanels.
Equipped with Gregory’s Aerolon suspension system, the pack employs an ultra-lightweight hollow 7001 aluminum frame and a mesh-encased, die-cut foam backpanel to offer excellent load stabilization and ventilated performance. Adjustability in the harness and hipbelt allow you to customize fit. Load lifter straps and an adjustable sternum strap further enhance fit and ensure stability. Siliconized padding in the lumbar portion of the pack increases comfort and aids in load transfer. To ensure a customized fit, the pack is available in Xsmall/Small (fits torso sizes ranging from 13”-17”) and Small/Medium (16”-20”) size options.
The top-loading main compartment of the pack has an extendible drawstring closure. A zippered front entry allows access to a separate, lower sleeping bag compartment. A large front stuff pocket provides a place to keep discarded layers or other gear easily accessible. Zippered lid pockets and zippered hipbelt pockets offer additional organizational options. Side compression straps allow you to cinch down the packbag to keep the contents of the pack stabilized and they double as external lash points.
Other features include large side stretch water bottle pockets, trekking pole attachments, a front harness quick-stow feature for sunglasses, and an included raincover. An integrated sleeve and exit port make the pack hydration compatible (3D Hydro Reservoir Included).
The Gregory Maven 45 Women’s internal frame backpack is available in your choice of size and color options.
- 3D Hydro Reservoir included
- Aerolon suspension uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
- Matrix ventilation system uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- Quickadjust hipbelts and back height system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
- Gription lumbar pad with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
- 3D shoulder harnesses and hipbelt with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
- Raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Sunglass quickstow system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
- Sidewinder bottle stash: dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
- Front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow and organization
- Sleeping bag multi-straps removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
- Double zip top pocket has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
- Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Molded webbing keepers for compression strap management
Best Use Backpacking Access Top Loading w/ Sleeping Bag Compartment Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume Xsmall/Small: 2624 cu in
Small/Medium: 2136 cu in
Type Internal Frame Backpack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Maximum Weight 40 lbs Material Body: 210 CryptoRip Nylon and 100D High Tenacity Nylon
Base: 210 High Tenacity Nylon w/135D HD polyester
Lining: 135D HD Polyester
Item Weight 2 lbs 13 oz Torso Adjustment Yes Hydration Compatible Yes; 3 Liter 3D Hydro Reservoir included Frame Material Aluminum Fits Torso Xsmall/Small: 13" - 17"
Small/Medium: 16" - 20"
Dimensions Xsmall/Small: 25" x 13" x 10"
Small/Medium: 27" x 13" x 10"
Detachable Daypack n/a Other Rain Cover Included
Real Customer Reviews
- So far, it's great!
Likes: I love how light and versatile it is, while at the same time it's capable of carrying heavy loads. I can also fit my sleeping bag and tent in it (which I was worried about) so for me that's a plus. It's small and perfect for light backpacking. I haven't taken it on an overnight yet, but that's just a matter of time.
Dislikes: I do wish I could've gotten the grey in my size, but they only had red. I would've liked the grey one much better. But that's only a preference.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »