A lightweight, feature-rich day hiking option, the 1526 cubic inch-capacity Gregory Juno 25 Women’s pack has a ventilated back system, convenient organizational features, and its own integrated hydration system.
The pack’s VaporSpan suspension utilizes a 4mm spring steel frame and HDPE framesheet to provide lightweight structure. Ventilated EVA foam in the harness, adjustable hipbelt, and lumbar padding offers cushioned, breathable stability.
In addition to the panel-loading main compartment, there is a front stretch pocket and dual side stretch mesh pockets. Zippered hipbelt pockets keep small essentials close at hand.
Other features include side compression straps, trekking pole attachments, a soft-lined electronics pocket, and a sunglasses quick-stow feature on the harness. A separate zippered pocket houses an included 3D Hydro reservoir. This BPA-free hydration system has a rubberized fill port and a built-in handle that provide convenience when refilling. Three-dimensional construction allows the reservoir to fit more comfortably inside your pack than traditional unstructured reservoirs. A magnetic bite valve delivers an excellent flow rate and secures to the pack’s magnetized sternum strap to keep the drinking hose at the ready but out of your way when not in use.
The Gregory Juno 25 Women’s hydration pack is available in your choice of color options.
- Vaporspan ventilation system uses unique leaf-spring lower back lumbar design to fit perfectly on your lower back, while keeping the ventilated backpanel low profile to maximize interior capacity
- EVAP moisture wicking technology provides incredibly cool and comfortable backpanel performance in all weather conditions
- Ultra-cush shoulder harnesses with top tier EVA foam and ventilated design for long lasting comfort
- 3D Hydro reservoir included featuring Gregory's proprietary 3D QuickDry soft-molded technology, integrated drying hanger and anatomical fit
- Dedicated hydration pocket with SpeedClip mounting system. This hanger system allows one-handed, snap-and-go reservoir installation and stabilizes the weight in the center of your back.
- Magnetic sternum strap allows for one handed magnetic buckling of strap and integrated magnetic linkage for the DryLock bit valve
- Sunglass quickstow system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access items on the trail
- Front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow and organization
- Dual trekking pole and tool attachment points
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets for water bottles and quick access storage
- Soft-touch top accessory pocket to keep valuable close at hand and well protected
- Interior zippered mesh accessory pocket with key clip
Best Use Hiking Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 1526 cu in Type Hydration Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Maximum Weight 25 lbs Material Body: 210D CryptoRip Nylon
Base: 420D Polyester
Lining: 135D HD Polyester
Item Weight 2 lbs 4 oz Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Spring Steel and HDPE Dimensions 20.25" x 11.25" x 9.5" Other Reservoir Included
Real Customer Reviews
- Quality Pack
Likes: Good quality pack, with great features often missing in smaller daypacks, such as stretch pockets, deep side pockets, zippered pockets on the waist belt, etc. I wanted a pack that would double as a carryon, and a pack for hiking/day trips, and I think this will work nicely. It’s comfortable for a short torso. I love the light gray color. I like the separate hydration reservoir compartment — and the large reservoir for long day trips.
Dislikes: The contoured frame and separate hydration compartment seem to create less horizontal space. I started with the Juno 20 and exchanged for the 25, which has a bit more horizontal room. As with most packs, I wish it had included a raincover.
- Beautiful Acai Purple - Love it!!! Very well made, doesn't cut into my arms and is very comfortable. I like the bladder and after researching other packs, this one is fabulous deal especially with the sale coupon. And you can stuff alot into this pack!
Likes: color, material , comfort
Dislikes: nothing yet- I will know more when I get out there with it :-)
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »