The little brother of the massive Denali 100, the Gregory Denali 75 combines durability and load-hauling capability (70 lbs) in a more streamlined package that is ideal for multi-day backpacking or top-of-the-mountain explorations.
Often large, heavy-hauling packs can be rigid and non-responsive to ensure that they can effectively support weight. Gregory’s FusionFlex Pro suspension system equips the Denali 75 with support and flexibility. Twin aluminum stays, an anti-barreling cross stay, and an integrated framesheet provide support and stability, but a molded EVA foam backpanel, an auto-cant harness and pre-curved hipbelt enable the pack to conform to the shape of your back and move with you both on trail and off. A sternum strap and load-lifter straps enhance the fit of the pack and further ensure the stability of your load. Anticipating the possibility of the pack being worn in tandem with a climbing harness, the hipbelt padding can be stripped away to eliminate an awkward doubling up of the pack and the harness. The aluminum stays and the lid of the pack can also be removed in instances when you’re traveling lighter.
The main packbag of the Denali 75 offers more than 4300 cubic inches of storage capacity. Even when you don’t need the full capacity, an integrated compression system enables you to reduce excess space in the pack, secure your load, keep weight shift to a minimum, and increase your balance and maneuverability. The pack’s 210D and 420D nylon fabrics balance weight and abrasion resistance. The pack’s super-durable 630D high-density nylon bottom absorbs punishment while protecting the Denali 75 and ensuring longevity. A dual layer, laminated front panel protects the packs from the wear and tear of crampons, ice tools, or snowshoes.
The Denali 75 incorporates both top access and zippered side access to allow quick and easy access to the contents of the pack. The pack’s extendible lid includes a zippered pocket for stowing gear and can be detached entirely when not needed. A quick-access side zippered pocket is ideal for maps, headlamps, or other valuables. Expandable side pockets and a hipbelt accessory pocket provide even more places to stow gear.
The Denali 75 has a number of other backcountry-ready features, including dual daisy-chain attachment points, stowable/adjustable ice axe attachments, side compression straps that double as a ski carry, spare buckle straps for lashing gear, and a small bivy pad for alpine or mountaineering use. An integrated, lined sleeve and tube port make the Denali 75 hydration system (not included) compatible.
The Gregory Denali 75 is available in your choice of Small (fits torso sizes ranging from 16”-18” in length), Medium (18”-20”) and Large (20”-22”) size options.
- Side slash zipper for easy access to main body
- Large, fold-away side pockets for water bottles or pickets
- Expedition waist belt with sled pull attachment, gear loop, ice clipper sleeve and zippered pocket
- Tubular gear loops and reinforced daisy chain on front of pack
- Dual layer, internally laminated TPU front panel to protect against crampons and ice tools
- Strippable suspension for weight savings (waistbelt and stays)
- Autocant harness adjusts to individual shoulder angle for a custom fit
- Removable bivy pad
- Adjustable ice axe loops for leashless and mixed climbing tools
- High visibility interior
- Removable top pocket with zippered mesh interior pocket and security pocket on underside
- Unique bottom panel layering is highly puncture and abrasion resistant
- V-compression on lower sides integrates with side pocket functionality
- Cross-over front compression provides complete bag compression as well as alternate attachment system
- Zippered, quick-access side pocket for headlamp and map access
- Hydration reservoir sleeve and port
Best Use Backpacking, Climbing, Mountaineering Access Top Loading w/ Side Access Warranty Lifetime Volume Small: 4394 cu in
Medium: 4577 cu in
Large: 4760 cu in
Type Internal Frame Torso Adjustment n/a Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Maximum Weight 70 lbs Item Weight Small: 5 lbs 13 oz
Medium: 6 lbs
Large: 6 lbs 3 oz
Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Aluminum Fits Torso Small: 16"-18"
Detachable Daypack n/a
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »