No Videos Available
Catering to adventurers who are looking for value-packed versatility, the Gregory Compass 40 travel pack offers carry-on dimensions, friendly on-the-go organizational features and a quality, load-bearing suspension.
Constantly striving to enhance versatility and performance, Gregory has equipped the Compass 40 pack with a crossover bag build that has duffle functionality and backpack carry capability. In expectation of comfortably carrying loads of up to 40 pounds, the Compass 40 employs a padded backpanel to grant comfort when worn backpack-style. An adjustable sternum strap and load-lifter straps allow you to fine-tune fit with on-the-go adjustments. The Compass 40 is available in one overhead compartment-friendly size and weighs just 2 lbs, 2 oz on its own.
The main packbag of the Compass 40 has a wide-opening front panel zipper to grant large luggage-style access. An external padded compartment at the back provides easy access to a laptop, while a top pocket includes a zippered mesh security compartment with a key clip. The Compass 40’s padded front panel adds stability and durability and side compression allows you to secure contents with a cinch. Last, but not least, the Compass 40 features sturdy grab handles on the top and bottom of the bag.
Constructed of durable 420D nylon and 840D ballistic polyester fabrics, the Gregory Compass 40 convertible travel pack/carry-on is available in your choice of color options.
- Full-sized bottom compartment with zippered access for separating shoes or other gear
- Cross-over bag with duffle functionality and backpack carry
- External padded compartment for easy access to a laptop
- Laptop pocket includes integrated tablet sleeves
- Large luggage-style access to main compartment
- Carry-on sizing for travel
- Large interior zippered organizer pocket
- Padded back panel for comfort when worn as a backpack
- Sturdy grab handles on top and bottom
- Top pockets includes zippered mesh security compartment and key clip
- Padded front panel adds stability and durability
- Side compression
- Reflective logo for improved visibility after dark
- Exterior lash points to clip a bike safety light
- Durable materials include 420D nylon on the main body, 840 D ballistic polyester on high stress areas and 200D poly on the interior
Access Luggage Style Recommended Use Travel and General Daily Use Warranty Lifetime Volume 2440 cu in Type Carry-On Travel Backpack Sternum Strap Yes Material Main Body: 420D Nylon
Interior: 200D Poly
High Stress Areas: 840D Ballistic Polyester
Item Weight 2 lbs 2 oz Fits Torso 16"-22" Detachable Daypack n/a