The lightweight Gregory Amber 60 Women’s backpack is an excellent combination of load-hauling capability, torso adjustability, and intuitive access and organizational features. The versatile pack is sleek enough for overnights or weekend trips but has the capacity (3600+ cubic inches) for multiple days out.
Addressing the different wants and needs of female hikers Gregory's Women's backpacks cater to the woman on the go. Designed and tested by women these packs incorporate shoulder harnesses contoured to fit the female figure and hipbelt panels built to adjust to fit women's hip angles. Reflecting the difference in male and female ergonomics these packs also employ narrower backpanels.
Comprised of a lightweight but sturdy spring steel frame and a cushioned and ventilated backpanel, the pack’s TrailFlex suspension system effectively transfers load to your hips and provides comfortable support. The contoured and padded harness and adjustable hibpelt aid in load transfer and provide additional cushioning. An adjustable sternum strap and load-lifter straps further enhance fit and ensure the stability of your load. Full adjustability in the harness allows the pack to comfortably fit torso sizes ranging from 14”-20” in length and the adjustable hipbelt can accommodate waist sizes as small as 22” and as large as 48”.
The main compartment has top loading access and a lower access point provides access to a dedicated sleeping bag compartment. A large front shove-it pocket is ideal for discarded layers or for keeping gear in easy reach. Bottom compression straps allow you to lash a sleeping pad externally and ensure that the contents of the pack remain safely in place. A lid pocket and dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide additional places to stow small items. Side stretch mesh pockets are ideal for water bottles.
Other features include dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points and an integrated raincover. An internal sleeve and exit port make the pack hydration compatible (hydration system sold separately).
The Gregory Amber 60 Women’s internal frame backpack is available in your choice of colors.
- Adjustable Trailflex Suspension quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry for a perfect fit every time
- Trailflex adjustable hipbelts are offered on the two largest packs in the collection with dual hipbelt pockets that move with the length adjustment, keeping your hipbelt pockets easily accessible
- Trailflex ventilation technology provides enhanced airflow for a cooler ride and increased comfort on the trail
- Wishbone springsteel frame design delivers stable load management with torsional flexibility, allowing the pack move with your body and minimize energy expenditure
- Raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access items on the trail
- Dual side pockets for quick storage of water bottles and other accessories
- Front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow and organization
- Floating top lid for expandability and additional gear storage
- Goal Zero Solar Cell (sold separately) attachment points
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Dual trekking pole and tool attachment points
- Dual compression and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear
- Sleeping bag compartment for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag (not included on 35/38L styles)
Best Use Backpacking Access Top Loading w/ Sleeping Bag Compartment Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 3661 cu in Type Internal Frame Backpack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Maximum Weight 50 lbs Material Body: 200D x 900D Dobby Polyester and 210D Ripstop Polyester
Base: 630 Ballistic Polyester with 135 polyester reinforcements
Item Weight 3 lbs 9 oz Torso Adjustment Yes Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Spring Steel Fits Torso 14" - 20" Dimensions 30" x 13" x 11" Detachable Daypack n/a Other Rain Cover Included
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »