No Videos Available
The Gregory Amber 44 Women’s pack effectively combines load-hauling capability storage capacity (2685+ cubic inches) and intuitive organizational features. The pack offers versatility for day hiking or lightweight overnight trips.
Comprised of a lightweight sturdy steel wire frame and a flexible backpanel the Amber 44 Women’s pack’s TrailFlex suspension system effectively transfers load to your hips and provides comfortable support. The contoured and padded harness and adjustable hibpelt aid in load transfer and provide additional cushioning. An adjustable sternum strap and load-lifter straps further enhance the fit of the pack and ensure the stability of your load while allowing convenient on-the-go adjustment.
The Amber 44 Women’s pack has top loading access and an additional zippered access point grants access to the bottom of the main compartment. The pack also includes bottom compression straps to lash a sleeping pad and ensure that the contents of the pack remain safely in place. A lid pocket and hipbelt pockets provide additional places to stow small items and side pockets are ideal for water bottles.
Other features found on the Amber 44 Women’s pack include dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points an integrated raincover and an internal hydration sleeve that make the pack hydration system (not included) compatible. Integrated attachments points make the Amber 44 Women’s pack compatible with the Goal Zero Nomad 7 solar panel (sold separately) allowing you to store power to charge electronics.
The Gregory Amber 44 Women’s backpack is available in your choice of colors and Small (fits torso lengths ranging from 16”-18”) and Medium (18”-20”) size options.
- TrailFlex wishbone suspension and TrailFit adjustable hipbelt
- Removable raincover stows easily in its own designated pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip access panel
- Removable lid with dual zip pockets and underside security zip
- Shove-It expanding front stuff pocket for on-the-go storage of larger items
- Dual side water-bottle/accessory drop-in pockets
- Oversized device-compatible hipbelt zip pockets
- Side compression straps
- Bottom compression/sleeping pad straps
- Dual trekking pole/ice axe retainers and loops
- Daisy chain lash points on lid and front of pack accept Goal Zero solar panels
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Access Top loading with Botton Access Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume Small: 2685 cu in
Medium: 2807 cu in
Type Internal Frame Backpack Torso Adjustment n/a Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Other Rain Cover Included Material Body: 420 HD Polyester Ripstop
Base: 600 D Polyester
Item Weight Small: 3 lb 1 oz
Medium: 3 lb 3 oz
Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Steel Fits Torso Small: 16"-18"
Dimensions Small: 24" x 12" x 10"
Medium: 26" x 12" x 10"
Detachable Daypack Yes