Sporting durable construction multiple organizational compartments and a wealth of travel-minded features the Granite Gear Cross-Trek 22” Wheeled Carry-On Duffel practically begs to accompany you on your next trip and its budget-friendly price tag makes it likely you’ll accept its offer.
A retractable aircraft-grade aluminum pull handle rugged wheels and impact-absorbing wheel housings allow the Cross-Trek 22" Wheeled Carry-On Duffel to move smoothly over sidewalks and through airports. Durable high-tenacity fabrics Hypalon corner protections bumper fortifications and kick plates further protect the duffel from the rigors of travel. An integrated tuck-away harness and hipbelt also enable you to carry the duffel as a backpack. Load-lifter straps and an adjustable sternum strap aid in carry comfort and fit when carrying the duffel in this manner. Multiple padded handles make it easy to retrieve the duffel from overhead bins or baggage claim carousels.
Storage options abound on the duffel. Three padded compartments with built-in organizational features offer 3250 cubic inches (53.25 L) of storage capacity. Durable easy-pull zippers keep the contents secure. Internal compressions straps aid in load stabilization and make sure everything stays safely in place. An expandable drop-bottom compartment allows for additional storage and a water-resistant from pocket with water repellent zippers offers a safe home for electronics and other essentials.
Available in your choice of colors the Granite Gear Cross-Trek 22" Wheeled Carry-On Duffel is the maximum legal domestic carry-on size (22” x 14” x 9”).
- Repelweave and Repelagrid fabrics for maximum protection against the elements
- Rugged wheels with impact-absorbing wheel housing and bumper fortification
- Hypalon corner protection and kick plate
- Durable aircraft aluminum pull handle with rubberized grip
- Ventilated, load-absorbing skeletal foam shoulder straps
- Padded, tuck-away, load bearing hip belt to carry up to 70% of the load
- Load stabilizing sternum strap
- Adjustable load lifter straps to transport weight over the center of gravity
- Durable water repellent zippers and extreme water resistant front pocket zipper
- Padded comfort grab handles for easy lifting
- Heavy duty compression straps for zipper and seam stress release
- Zippered divider curtain for packing versatility
- Expandable drop-bottom compartment for 15% additional packing space
Best Use Travel Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 3250 cu in Type Wheeled Carry-On Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Item Weight 7.85 lbs Dimensions 22" X 14" X 9"
Real Customer Reviews
- Get more than you pay for. Tries to do too much.
Likes: Well built. Comprehensive and well thought design. It really does, yes, does, fit in American Airlines' stingy carry on dimensions. Competitive price. Rollers are solid: handled NYC's subways and trains just fine. If you lower the extendable handle enough, you can rest drinks on the bag and your bottle or cup will sit upright against the handle while you're seated waiting for your flight. Option to make 2 separate compartments into one big compartment. Customer service is available friendly, knowledgeable, speaks English as a first language, and is located in the USA. Sufficiently sized pulling handle. Places to grab from every side except the side that's on the bottom when laid horizontally.
Dislikes: Backpack straps are arranged so that the bigger and heavier end of the pack is furthest from your back instead of closest to your back. Weight x arm = moment. The Straps should have been placed in the back. Their position in front takes up space that could have been used for storage. Did some design engineer miss that day in class?
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »