Utilizing high-yield SunPower cells, the Goal Zero Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel lets you venture off the grid with the assurance that you can recharge smartphones, small electronics, and other chargers (sold separately).
The monocrystalline solar cells have a rated power of 15 Watts and have an open circuit voltage of 18-22 Volts. An integrated LED indicator displays the strength of solar conditions so you know whether the panel is effectively storing energy. With full solar storage, the panel is capable of recharging most cell phones, smart phones, GPS devices, headlamps, and other 12V devices. It also works great in powering up other Goal Zero rechargers, speakers, and lanterns (all sold separately).
The foldable panel weighs 1.9 pounds and has a built-in kickstand that enables it to stand on its own at an optimal 45-90 degree angle. The kickstand can be removed entirely when not needed, reducing the weight of the Nomad 14 to 1.4 pounds. Its full dimensions are 12.1” x 15.8” x 0.1” and it folds down to 12.1” x 7.8” x 0.5”.
- Solar Capacity: 14W (18-22V)
- Power Output: USB 2.4A (12W max)
- Weighs 1.9 lbs
- Weighs 1.4 lbs with kickstand removed
- Monocrystalline solar cells
- Removable kickstand
- Max leg angle of 90 degrees
- Solar intensity indicator
- Zippered pouch on kickstand for charge cable
- Charges a Goal Zero Switch 10 or Flip 10 (both sold separately) in 2.5-3 hours
- Charges a Goal Zero Flip 20 (sold separately) in 4-5 hours
- Charges a Goal Zero Venture 30 (sold separately) in 5-8 hours
- Charges a Goal Zero Sherpa 50 (sold separately) in 7-14 hours
- Charges a Goal Zero Sherpa 100 (sold separately) in 14-28 hours
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Climbing, Travel, Emergency Preparedness Item Weight 1.9 lbs Dimensions 12.1" x 15.8" x 0.1" Warranty 1 Year Limited Type Portable Solar Panel Capacity USB Port: 5V, up to 2.4 A (12W max)
Solar Port (8.0mm): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
Packed Size 12.1" x 7.8" x 0.5" Material Monocrystalline cells w/ weatherproof external layer
Real Customer Reviews
- Great option on and off the trail
Likes: I love how small it is and that it isn't too heavy.
Dislikes: The power source isn't constant enough to plug my phone directly into the panel to charge. A second item that holds power to redistribute it required which means an extra piece of gear has to be carried.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »