No Videos Available
Made from compressible, deep-pile fleece, the stylish, comfortable Patagonia Girls’ Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover offers lightweight warmth whether worn alone or beneath heavier layers or jackets.
Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece looks great and feels warm and cozy next-to-skin. A reinforced placket with four hidden snaps can be completely snapped up around the neck or opened up down to the chest for venting. A small, envelope style chest pocket stows valuables and a full, side-entry kangaroo pocket keeps hands warm.
The Patagonia Girls’ Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover is available in an array of sizes and colors.
- High-pile recycled polyester fleece with extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth; nylon contrast on 4-snap placket and snap-chest pocket
- Yoke and princess seams add feminine contouring
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 9-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Best Use Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Fleece Pullover Warranty Limited LIfetime Shell Material Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular