The stylish Patagonia Girls’ Nano Puff Jacket delivers lightweight, packable warmth. Its high-performance PrimaLoft synthetic insulation retains its thermal properties even in damp and cold conditions.
PrimaLoft Gold insulation holds warmth in crucial areas of heat loss and the unique quilted construction pattern in the Nano Puff Jacket holds insulation in place to ensure a light and comfortable layer of warmth when worn under a weatherproof shell or as an outer layer. The windproof and water-resistant polyester ripstop fabric is treated with a DWR finish allowing the Nano Puff Jacket to shed snow and drizzle.
Other features include two zippered hand pockets and a zippered internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the Nano Puff Jacket when not in use.
With a regular fit that’s designed for comfortable layering, the Patagonia Girls’ Nano Puff Jacket is available in a variety of size and color options.
- The windproof shell has high tear-strength and is made of polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lining fabric is bluesign approved
- Warm, incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening for a secure fit; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 100% polyester. Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Synthetic Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 20D Polyester Mini-Ripstop Insulation Material 60g Primaloft Gold synthetic Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
- Righteous jacket for a little kid!
Likes: Beautiful color! Retains its warmth; good for 3 seasons! Great for wearing layers underneath or for putting a shell overtop! Zipper is very user-friendly; my 4-year-old daughter can easily zip up herself.
Dislikes: A little thinner than expected -- feels like it won't do the job it's promised to do -- but will rely on the Patagonia technology as they have a proven record in our family.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »