The Patagonia Girls’ Down Sweater Vest utilizes ethically sourced featherweight 600-fill power duck down to deliver reliable warmth for winter adventures. A durable water repellent finish offers weather-resistance.
A lightweight polyester ripstop shell offers abrasion-resistance and is treated with Patagonia’s Deluge DWR finish for increased weather resistance. The lightweight, compressible down insulation is verified by an independent third-party organization to be ethically sourced from ducks that are not live-plucked.
Other features include a stand-up collar, a drawcord hem, and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
With a regular fit that comfortably accommodates layering, the Patagonia Girls’ Down Sweater Vest is available in a variety of size and color options.
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high tear-strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap
- Two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Spandex binding around armholes; feminine side panels for a girl-friendly fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Down Type Insulated Vest Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 20D Polyester Mini-Ripstop w/ DWR Insulation Material 600-fill Traceable Duck Down Number of Pockets 2 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
- Super cute and super warm!
Likes: Can't go wrong with a down sweater vest! So versatile in styling and need for warmth in Spring and Fall. Fantastic colors!
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »