No Videos Available
The Patagonia Girls’ Down Sweater Vest utilizes ethically sourced featherweight 600-fill power duck down to deliver reliable warmth for winter adventures. A durable water repellent finish offers weather-resistance.
A lightweight polyester ripstop shell offers abrasion-resistance and is treated with Patagonia’s Deluge DWR finish for increased weather resistance. The lightweight, compressible down insulation is verified by an independent third-party organization to be ethically sourced from ducks that are not live-plucked.
Other features include a stand-up collar, a drawcord hem, and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
With a regular fit that comfortably accommodates layering, the Patagonia Girls’ Down Sweater Vest is available in a variety of size and color options.
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high tear-strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap
- Two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Spandex binding around armholes; feminine side panels for a girl-friendly fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Down Type Insulated Vest Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 20D Polyester Mini-Ripstop w/ DWR Insulation Material 600-fill Traceable Duck Down Number of Pockets 2 Fit Regular
- Super cute and super warm!
Likes: Can't go wrong with a down sweater vest! So versatile in styling and need for warmth in Spring and Fall. Fantastic colors!