The award-winning Garmont Zenith Mid GTX hiking boot offers lightweight support, flexibility and superb fit for backpackers and hikers.
Sturdy and waterproof, the award-winning Garmont Zenith Mid GTX hiking boot is rugged enough for lengthy day hikes with a loaded pack or lightweight backpacking trips on medium terrain. GORE-TEX keeps feet dry and comfortable while Garmont's ADD construction offers a minimal break-in.
Garmont's ADD (Anatomically Directed Design) fit includes features like asymmetrical cuff height, a no drift tongue and offset ankle pads. Each of these features reflects the natural, asymmetrical build of the human foot and creates a more comfortable fit with fewer points of contact for your boot to rub or put pressure on your foot. This results in the Zenith Mid GTX having a light and comfortable feel on your foot.
Under foot you'll find a PU (Polyurethane) stabilizing perimeter to cradle the heel and offer support on uneven terrain as well as Garmont's EVA Comfort Core with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) spine for mid-foot support and improved flexibility. A Vibram Morlin Hike outsole with semi-blocked heel lugs for better braking on steep descents and perimeter stability lugs make the Zenith Mid GTX a good option on varied terrain in wet or dry weather.
Sold in pairs, the Garmont Zenith Mid GTX hiking boot is available in full and half sizes. To keep the leather on this boot in good shape and to prevent water absorption in the upper for the life of the boot you should apply a fabric and leather conditioner as well as a waterproofing treatment (both sold separately).
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX performance
- 1.6mm water repellent nubuck and mesh upper
- Rust resistant hardware and tape webbing lace system
- ADD construction for minimal break in and improved fit
- Rubber toe bumper for added protection
- PU foot bed for breathability and moisture management
- Asymmetrical cuff height for comfort and support
- TPU spine system provides mid-foot support and improved flexibility
- Vibram Morlin Hike rubber outsole
- Semi-blocked heel lugs for braking and descents
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Warranty One Year Upper Material 1.6mm Nubuck Leather/Mesh/GORE-TEX Type Midweight Backpacking Mid Toe Protection Yes; Rubber Toe Bumper Outsole Vibram Morlin Other Anatomically Direct Design Number of Eyelets Five Metal; Two Nylon Midsole Polyurethane/EVA/TPU Spine Item Weight 2 lbs 8 oz Fit Best for Medium Width Feet