No Videos Available
Mountain Hardwear’s Fluid Race VestPack keeps necessary items and fuel close at hand for long distance endurance runs without restricting your freedom of motion. This low-profile, well-ventilated racing vestpack offers endurance athletes a light, comfortable way to carry a variety of items for ultra-distance style runs.
Easy-access pockets of varying sizes on the wide shoulder straps keep items within quick reach, while essential race gear fits securely in the low-profile main compartment with stretch panels, zippered security pocket and key clip. A hydration sleeve makes the Fluid Race VestPack compatible with hydration systems (sold separately) and allows the wearer to choose whether the tube is routed over the shoulder or from the bottom of the back on the left or right side.
Two adjustable torso straps at the front of the Fluid Race VestPack let you fine tune fit and carry. Cool, wicking mesh in high contact areas on the shoulder straps and backpanel help move moisture away from the body while allowing air to flow freely for increased comfort in warmer temperatures. High visibility reflective points are located on the rear and front of the Fluid Race VestPack for increased safety in lower light scenarios.
The Mountain Hardwear Fluid Race VestPack can be worn directly against the skin or over light base layers and is available in two size options.
- Low-profile main compartment with stretch panels
- Essential gear fits in quick access shoulder strap pockets
- Easy access hydration sleeve offers choice of routing tube over the shoulder or from lower pack, left or right
- Zippered security pocket and key clip inside main compartment
- Cool, wicking mesh in contact areas on shoulder straps and backpanel
- Comfortable, wide vest shoulder straps distribute weight effectively
- High visibility, safety reflective hits
Best Use Running/Fitness