Sleek, stylish and functional, the Osprey FlapJill Pack has an array of organizational features that makes it ideal for commuting, business travel or everyday use.
Cushioned shoulder straps provide weight-bearing strength and make the FlapJill Pack comfortable to carry. An adjustable sternum strap and a removable, adjustable minimalist waistbelt enhance fit. A padded top carry handle provides an alternative carry option.
A large flap protects the interior of the panel-loading FlapJill Pack and its 1159 cubic inches of storage capacity. The large main packbag incorporates separate padded laptop (up to 15") and tablet sleeves as well as a document sleeve to keep magazines and papers in order. Other storage options include a zippered flap stash pocket , an under-the-flap organization pocket, a zippered side pocket, and a fabric side water bottle pocket. A blinker light attachment point (light not included), reflective highlights, and a whistle integrated into the sternum buckle add a measure of safety.
The Osprey FlapJill Pack is available in your choice of color options.
- Top zippered flap stash pocket
- Reflective graphics for commuting at night
- Fabric side water bottle pocket
- Full length side zippered pocket
- Flap access to main compartment with single buckle closure
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patches
- Low profile top carry handle
- Main compartment padded laptop sleeve (up to 15” screen)
- Main compartment tablet sleeve and document sleeve
- Under-flap zippered front panel stash pocket
- Under-flap zippered front panel organization pocket
- Spacer mesh harness
- Ridged mesh covered foam backpanel
- Removable 25mm hipbelt
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Travel Access Panel Loading Warranty Lifetime Volume 1159 cu in Type Day Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material 600D Polyspun Item Weight 1 lb 15 oz Fits Torso One Size Dimensions 18" x 13" x 9"
Real Customer Reviews
Likes: Great size and color, tons of storage, everything is super functional.
Dislikes: The only thing I might change is MAYBE adding a drawstring closure. That said I really love this backpack!
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »