Built to carry heavy loads and constructed with highly durable fabrics, the Fjallraven Women's Kajka 65 is ready-made for overnight or weekend backpacking trips. The large capacity pack offers nearly 4,000 cubic inches of storage.
The pack employs an elongated wooden frame that effectively balances weight, strength, and load-hauling capability. It helps to maintain the structure of the pack even if it isn't fully loaded. By using birch wood instead of aluminum, the manufacturing carbon footprint is also greatly reduced. Fjallraven's Perfect Fit Adjustment System provides a broad range of torso length adjustability. The system is easy to use and ensures a customized fit. Padding on the shoulder straps, backpanel, and ergonomic hipbelt cushions weight and aids in load stabilization. Load-lifter straps, a sliding sternum strap, and adjustability in the harness and hipbelt all help you dial in fit.
The pack has top access and also opens completely in front to provide wide-open access to the interior. There is also a lower Wet & Dry compartment at the bottom of the pack that can be used for storing a sleeping bag or simply separating gear between compartments. A top lid protects the contents of the packbag and can be raised to provide extra storage space between it and the main packbag. It can even be removed entirely to save on weight or to serve as a small hip pack or shoulder bag! Other features include large side bellows pockets, canted side water bottle pockets, a zippered lid pocket, a safety whistle integrated into the sternum strap buckle, trekking pole/ice axe attachments, and an included raincover. An internal sleeve and drinking tube pass-through make the pack hydration compatible (hydration system not included).
The Fjallraven Women's Kajka 65 internal frame backpack is available in your choice of color options.
- Elastic strap on the top lid for easy attachment of a sleeping pad or an extra jacket
- Pocket for owner information covered by a flap
- Hydration system compatible with a reinforced opening for a water bottle
- Perfect Fit Adjustment System allows for easy adjustment to different back lengths and the width of the shoulder straps can be fixed in 3 different positions for a custom fit
- Rain cover in highly visible fabric is included, and is large enough to cover other equipment carried on the exterior of the pack
- Elongated wooden frame and adpeted adjustments of the top lid give a better fit between the top lid and the pack
- Hypalon reinforcements on exposed areas
- Ergonomic, supportive hip belt with two pockets
- Spacious, versatile top lid with two pockets, one with an internal key holder
- Top lid doubles as a chest or hip bag
- Entire front can be opened for a total overview of the contents
- Large side pockets with zippers have bellow pleats to hold gear
- Strap stops allow the attachment of equipment to the front of the pack as well as preventing the front straps from falling to the ground when the pack is opened
- Hidden compression poles run along the front of the pack and help compress the pack evenly and efficiently, and can be used as emergency frame replacements or removed entirely
- Distance between the compression straps makes the side pockets easy to access even when the starps are tightened
- Slanted side pockets give easy access to a water bottle or other gear
- Attachment for hiking poles or an ice ax
- Compartment with internal mesh pocket makes it easy to separate wet or dirty equipment from the rest of the pack
Best Use Backpacking Access Top Loading w/ Front Access and Sleeping Bag Compartment Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 65 liters Type Internal Frame Backpack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material Vinylon F and 600D polyester Item Weight 7.1 lbs Torso Adjustment Yes Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Birch Wood Dimensions 29.9" x 13.8" x 11" Detachable Daypack Yes Other Raincover Included
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »