The classic tough-as-nails Fjallraven Keb Jacket is built to withstand trying conditions and hold up to years of abuse. The waxed, recycled polyester/organic cotton fabric ensures breathable, windproof, and highly water-resistant protection.
The jacket's G-1000 fabric is incredibly durable and is effective in all 4 seasons. It's highly abrasion-resistant, UV-protective, and so tightly woven that it even fends off insects. Its dense weave makes it highly wind-resistant and with its impregnated wax treatment, it is fully windproof. NOTE that additional Fjallraven Greenland Wax is sold separately and the jacket does require periodic waxing for optimal protective performance. The wax is easy to apply, allows you to customize the level of protection, and even gives each jacket a unique aesthetic over time. An adjustable "fixed tunnel" hood extends coverage and maximizes protection. Stretch polyamide/polyester/elastane fabric across the back of the jacket enhances fit without jeopardizing protection. Integrated underarm vents allow you to dump excess heat when temperatures rise.
Other features include a two-way full-length front zipper with protective flap, an adjustable zippered hem, and Velcro sleeve cuff closures. There are two large zippered chest pockets, a smaller zippered sleeve pocket, and a small mesh interior pocket.
The Fjallraven Keb Jacket is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Advanced trekking jacket
- G-1000 Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) on front, shoulders, and part of sleeves
- Stretch fabric across the back for full freedom of movement and ventilation
- Easy open and close two-way underarm ventilation
- Fixed tunnel hood has three-way adjustment
- Two-way CF zipper is covered by a protective flap that has press buttons for extra security
- Large chest pocket has stretch fabric on the outside for extra volume
- Small mesh pocket inside to secure gadgets
- One zippered pocket on the sleeve for communication equipment
- Adjustable zippered hem
- Sleeve cuffs with velcro closures
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material G-1000 Eco (65% polyester and 35% cotton) and Stretch (65% polyamide, 26% polyester, and 11% elastane) Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 3 Other Pit Zips
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »