The innovative Therm-a-Rest EvoLite Plus mattress combines the convenience of self-inflation with the comfort and warmth of air in a uniquely built package that offers a full 2.5” of loft! A 3.2 R-value makes the EvoLite Plus great for 4-season use.
The EvoLite Plus mattress features Therm-a-Rest’s Airframe construction, which incorporates alternating foam and air channels to drastically reduce weight while amplifying loft. The open-celled Atmos foam used in the EvoLite Plus is poured in an atmospherically-controlled chamber, which allows Therm-a-Rest to tout uniformity in the quality of each mattress in which it’s employed; Atmos foam is also extremely compressible. Durable face fabrics provide a textured surface that keeps you on the pad at night. ThermaCapture layer traps radiant heat to boost warmth with virtually no added weight or bulk.
A self-inflating design allows you to simply unroll the EvoLite Plus and open the integrated air valve. The Atmos foam responds by soaking up air, similar to a sponge absorbing liquid. Once the EvoLite Plus has inflated, just a few breaths are needed to top off the fullness of the air chambers. If the mattress is too firm, pressing down lightly on it with the air valve open will release some air.
The Therm-a-Rest EvoLite is available in Regular (20" x 72") and Large (25" x 77") size options. Therm-a-Rest includes a stuff sack with every EvoLite Plus mattress.
- 2.5” of Loft and Comfort: No other ultralight self-inflating mattress provides this amount of comfort
- Alternating foam and air channels allow us to drastically reduce weight and packed size while amplifying loft
- Exclusive Atmos foam is poured in an atmospherically-controlled chamber, allowing us precision control over uniformity and loft. The result is the lightest and most compressible foam on the market
- Excellent self-inflation allows just a few breaths to top off the mattress for optimal firmness
- Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
Best Use Backpacking, Mountaineering Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Self Inflating Sleeping Pad R-Value 3.2 Packed Size Regular: 9" x 4"
Large: 11" x 4.5"
Other Stuff Sack Included Item Weight Regular: 20 oz
Large: 25 oz
Dimensions Regular: 20" x 72" x 2.5"
Large: 25" x 77" x 2.5"
- Very comfortable
Likes: Very comfortable sleeping on my back and on my side
Dislikes: Requires additional inflation to fully inflate