The Eureka Spitfire 1 backpacking tent is a great balance of weight, packed size, durability, and affordability. Extensive mesh on the tent’s canopy provides excellent ventilation for warm weather or 3-season use.
Designed for solo hikers, the Spitfire 1 offers a streamlined 18.1 square feet of interior space. Internal storage pockets help to get gear and clothes up and out of the way to maximize livability. A small 4.4 square foot vestibule also allows you to stash your pack and boots outside of the tent without exposing them entirely to the elements.
Two DAC Featherlite aluminum poles provide the Spitfire 1 with support and stability. Sturdy, streamlined clips help to keep trail weight to a minimum while making set up easy. Guyline and stakes are included to ensure that the non-freestanding tent can be securely pitched.
The floor and rainfly of the Spitfire 1 are constructed of lightweight, rugged 75D 190T polyester taffeta that ensures durability and weather protection.
- Set up is fast and easy with post and grommet corner attachments and clips to attach the tent body to the Spitfire 1 frame
- 2 pole hoop tent with vestibule
- 9 mm DAC Featherlite 7000 series aluminum frame
- Post and grommet corner attachments make set up of the Spitfire 1 easy
- Only 2 stakes required to secure Spitfire 1 tent body; clips attach tent body to frame
- Large side entry door for easy access4 storm guyouts on fly
- Sizeable mesh panels provide generous air flow in the Spitfire 1
- Poke-out vent in fly with zippered access in mesh roof cloth
- Inside storage pocket holds essentials
Best Use Backpacking Average Min Weight 2 lbs 12 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Vestibule Area 4.4 sq ft Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type Aluminum Pole Diameter 8.8mm Packed Size 5" x 21" Other Stuff Sack Included Material Walls: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta
Fly: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta, 1800mm coated
Floor: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta, 1800mm coated
Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
Interior Storage Storage Pockets Interior Height 3' 4" Floor Dimension 3' 6" x 9' x 2' 2" Floor Area 18.1 sq ft Clips or Sleeves Clips
Real Customer Reviews
- Great lightweight tent
Likes: Light, simple
Dislikes: Cheaply made
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »