Balancing weight, durability, and price, the Eureka Midori 2 is an affordable option for 3-season backpacking or camping. The side-entry mesh canopy delivers breathability and convenient entry and exit to the interior of the tent.
Offering ample room for up to 2, the tent provides 30.6 square feet of interior space. Dual vestibules in front of the large side doors offer a combined 20 square feet (10 per vestibule) of additional exterior storage space for wet or muddy shoes and gear. Internal pockets maximize floor space by giving you a place to store clothes and other gear.
Aluminum poles give the dome-style tent sturdy structural support. The freestanding design allows you to pitch the tent and then move it around your campsite to find the optimum position, eliminating an uncomfortable night's sleep over an exposed root or rock. Stakes are included to fully secure the tent in place.
Ample mesh in the tent body enhances airflow and helps to fend off condensation build-up in humid conditions. A full coverage rainfly helps to protect the tent from wind and wet weather. Integrated venting helps to promote airflow even when the rainfly is in place.
- High performance side entry tent
- Two doors and dual vestibules
- Bathtub floor protects against splashing and standing water
- Four interior gear pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand
- High/Low Air Exchange Venting
Best Use Backpacking Other Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 6" x 20" Average Min Weight 4 lbs 13 oz Interior Height 42" Floor Area 30.6 sq ft Floor Dimension 88" x 55" Vestibule Area 10 sq ft + 10 sq ft Doors 2 Pole Type Aluminum Number of Poles 3 Freestanding Yes Clips or Sleeves Clips Interior Storage Storage Pockets and Gear Hammock Material Body: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta and 40D Polyester No-See-Um Mesh
Floor: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta (1800mm)
Fly: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta (1500mm)
Seam Sealed Yes
Real Customer Reviews
- Great tent for price
Likes: Bought this for my Scouts. Easy to set up, sturdy and reliable. Very well made for the price.
Dislikes: On the heavier side for a backpacking tent, but sturdiness is the payoff. Great tent for Scouts.
- The tent is easy to set up and has plenty of room for two people. I haven't tried it in rain so at the moment it gets five stars unless it leaks.
Easy to set up
Big doors on both sides
Dislikes: No footprint anywhere that I could find, had to make one.
Needs more color options
- Great product, price and service
Likes: Brand has good reputation, good price (20% off + $20 manufacturer rebate
- Excellent quality and size for the price
Likes: - Solid construction and materials, zippers don't catch easily
- Feels roomy for two people, and there is space inside for stuff at our feet
- Symmetrical vestibules have a lot of room for gear and kept it dry
- Seems storm worthy enough, although have yet to try it through a real storm
- Price is low for what you get
- Quick and easy pitch
- Like the bright colors
Dislikes: - Can't pitch with fly+footprint only ("fast and light mode")
- Heavier and packs down larger than some higher-end 2-person tents, but you have to spend more money for less weight
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »