No Videos Available
Ideal for family car-camping and families looking for room to sprawl, the 8-person Eureka Copper Canyon 8 tent incorporates two rooms into a single 13’ x 10’ structure. The tent delivers family-friendly features and 3-season durability at an affordable price.
The Copper Canyon 8’s combination of aluminum and fiberglass poles provides reliable, structural support. The freestanding design allows you to pitch the Copper Canyon 8 and then move it around your campsite to find the optimum position, eliminating an uncomfortable night's sleep over an exposed root or rock. Stakes are included to secure the tent in place.
The tent provides a voluminous 130 square feet of interior space and a roomy 7’ peak interior height. Internal storage pockets and dual gear lofts (included) provide ample space to stow gear and maximize available floor space. Dual doors make it convenient to enter or exit the tent and a removable internal panel lets you choose whether you want to use the tent in a two-room layout or open things up as one large room. NOTE: Due to its awning-style rainfly, the Copper Canyon 8 does not provide vestibule entries or external storage space.
Four mesh sidewall windows and mesh panels in each of the doors work in tandem with the awning-style rainfly to enhance crossflow and ventilation. Zippered fabric panels on the windows and the doors also allow you to close the mesh panels for increased privacy and weather protection. The Copper Canyon 8’s burly 75D StormShield polyester rainfly and bathtub-style floor keep the interior of the tent dry.
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast
- High-stash pocketing and two gear lofts keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down
- Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or rolls back for one large room
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
Best Use Camping Average Min Weight 34 lbs Warranty Limited Lifetime Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type Fiberglass & Steel, ring & pin Pole Diameter 12.7 & 16mm Packed Size 10" x 28" Other Stuff Sack Included Material Walls, Fly and Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
Mesh: 68D polyester no-see-um
Interior Storage 6 Storage Pockets and Gear Loft Interior Height 7' Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 13" x 10" Floor Area 130 sq ft Clips or Sleeves Clips & Sleeves