The Deuter Trans Alpine 28 SL Women’s day pack has bike tour-friendly features as well as versatility for on-trail or everyday use. Thoughtful organization and a ventilated women’s specific suspension system make this a great do-it-all pack.Deuter’s Airstripes back system uses columns of ventilated padding to create a “chimney” to allow warm air to escape. Adjustable support stays add flexible stability for comfortable load carry. Padded shoulder straps and a contoured, adjustable hipbelt aid in load control and enhance fit. An Auto Compress system allows you to snug the hipbelt with ease. Load-lifter straps and an elastic sternum strap enable you to fine-tune fit.
The 1708 cubic inch main pack body is divided into two sections. The top-loading main compartment is accessed through a wide-opening U-shaped zipper and a lower section has front zippered access. A divider between the two can be detached to convert the pack to a single large compartment. A stretch front pocket is large enough to accommodate a bike helmet or discarded layers. A large zippered front pocket has internal organizational pockets for pumps, tools, and other gear. A small zippered top pocket and zippered hipbelt pockets are ideal for smaller items and a secure zippered rear pocket lets you put hands on a smartphone or other electronics while on the move. Other features include an SOS label, a safety light attachment point (light not included), an integrated rain cover, and reflectivity. A lined internal sleeve and drinking tube pass-through port make the pack hydration system compatible (hydration system not included).
The Deuter Trans Alpine 28 SL Women’s pack is available in your choice of color options.
- Easily accessible zipped compartment for smartphone or card on the rear side
- Outstanding ventilation and a compact, stable fit to the back thanks to the Airstripes system with adaptable stays
- Firm, sturdy fit through centralized hip fins attached to the padding with Auto Compress System and Pull-Forward adjustment
- Large zipped front pocket with organizer and internal compartment for valuables
- Three fabric zones for optimum comfort: soft on the shoulder straps, airy on the back padding and smooth in the hip zone
- Divisible main compartment
- Rain cover with loop for safety light and reflective print
- Ergonomically designed, Soft-Edge shoulder straps
- Wide mesh hip fins with zipped mesh pockets
- Load adjustment straps
- Versatile, elastic front pocket for helmet, jacket, etc.
- Compression straps
- 3M reflectors around the circumference
- Slot pocket
- Air pump holder
- Light-colored lining for a better overview
- Elastic side pockets
- Reflecting flashing light holder
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
Best Use Hiking, Cycling, Travel Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 1708 cu in Type Day Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Maximum Weight 22 lbs Material Ripstop 210 and Macro Lite 210 Item Weight 2 lb, 10 oz Torso Adjustment n/a Hydration Compatible Yes Dimensions 20" x 10" x 9" Detachable Daypack n/a
Real Customer Reviews
- Beautiful tough fun
Likes: Color, pockets, functional, fun, well made
Dislikes: Unfortunately it's too big for my body size. My torso is too short for this bag so sadly I had to exchange for the osprey skimmer 30 in dsl size
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »