The versatile and innovative Deuter Futura Pro 36 backpack offers hikers load-carrying comfort, ventilation, and an array of performance and organizational features.
The pack's Aircomfort Sensic Pro suspension system utilizes a lightweight, flexible spring steel perimeter frame, strategically placed columns of padding, self-adjusting shoulder straps, and a mesh trampoline-style backpanel. Together, these elements maximize support and ventilation while keeping weight at just 3.5 pounds. A padded, adjustable hipbelt enhances load stability, fit, and comfort. Load-lifter straps and a sternum strap help you dial in fit with fine-tune adjustments.
The main compartment has top loading access and a separate, zippered lower compartment is ideal for stowing a sleeping bag or other gear. An integrated, extendible spindrift collar protects the interior of the packbag and increases the pack's capacity when extra space is needed.
A large front stretch pocket keeps discarded layers or other gear close at hand. Side bellows pockets and internal and external zippered pockets on the extendible lid provide further storage options.
Other features include compression straps, ice axe/trekking pole loops, top lid attachment rings, zippered hipbelt pockets, and an integrated rain cover for protecting your pack against the elements. Two side stretch pockets stow water bottles or other gear and a lined internal pocket and a built-in tube exit point make the pack hydration system compatible (system sold separately).
The Deuter Futura Pro 36 pack is available in your choice of colors.
- Aircomfort Sensic Pro backsystem of airy mesh tensioned on a flexible frame of elastic spring steel creates maximum ventilation on three sides resulting in 25% less perspiration
- ActiveFit pivoting S-shaped shoulder harness
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Articulated hip fins pivot to respond flexibly to the wearer's movements
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability
- Lumbar pads with three-dimensional modeling analogous with the shape of the hips
- Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads
- Dual zippered pockets on hipbelt
- Easy finger pull loops on zippers
- Top lid attachment loops
- Hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- Side bellow pockets
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Separate bottom compartment with zippered divider
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty/li>
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Access Top Loading w/ Lower Sleeping Bag Compartment Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 2196 cu in Type Internal Frame Backpack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material Dynajin 210, PES 600 Item Weight 3 lbs 8 oz Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Spring Steel Fits Torso 16" - 20" Dimensions 27.6" x 11" x 7.9" Detachable Daypack n/a Other Rain Cover Included
Real Customer Reviews
- High quality pack!
Likes: Perfect size for a daypack. The materials and construction are of a high quality and the pack will definitely last for a long time. The side pockets are a nice feature for extra organization. Very comfortable fit.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »