Backcountry Edge Exclusive: FREE rain cover included! The Deuter Aircontact Lite 60+10 SL Women's pack provides female backpackers with ample storage capacity and carrying comfort at just 4 pounds, 3 ounces, making it ideal for multi-day and extended backpacking trips.
Catering to female hikers, the pack incorporates ergonomic design features. The hipbelt has a conical shape to provide a proper anatomical fit and the shoulder straps are set closer together, are narrower and shorter in length, and have smaller buckles and narrower tapered strap ends to prevent chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
Built on the concept that it's easier to carry heavy loads when the backpack and wearer form a single entity, Deuter's Aircontact Lite back system relies on the compression and expansion of hydro and thermo-phobic foam to provide ventilation and load-carrying comfort. A continuous air channel along the spine of the pack allows warm air to escape and permits cool air to funnel between your back and the body of the pack. Soft, breathable fabrics and ventilated pads in the back, contoured shoulder straps, and hipbelt further help to keep you cool and comfortable on the trail. An anatomically-profiled aluminum X-frame system offers a balance of rigidity and flexibility, effectively distributing weight. Further enhancing fit, Deuter's Vari-Quick harness system adjusts easily to provide optimal comfort and load distribution for torso length sizes ranging from 14"-20" in length. Side compression straps enable you to cinch down the pack body to secure contents and stabilize your load.
The pack has a large top-loading main compartment and a lower front-accessed sleeping bag compartment. A zippered divider between the two allows for organization and separation of wet and dry gear. When hauling longer items or in need of access between the two, you can unzip the divider and convert the packbag to a single, large compartment. The pack's extendible lid houses dual pockets with secure, zippered entries.
Other special features include ice axe/trekking pole loops, gear attachment rings on the lid, zippered hipbelt pockets, mesh side pockets, and a large, elastic front stash pocket. A lined internal pocket and a built-in tube exit point make the pack hydration system compatible (system sold separately).
The Deuter Aircontact Lite 60+10 SL Women's internal frame backpack is available in your choice of color options.
- Backcountry Edge Exclusive: FREE rain cover included
- Aircontact Lite series was formerly named ACT Lite
- Aircontact Lite backsystem with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and an anatomic X-frame of aluminum stays
- Women's specific fit
- Vari Quick adjustable back length
- S-shaped shoulder harness of ergonomically shaped padding with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability
- Auto-Compress hip fin construction integrates an automatic side compression strap for secure load adjustment
- Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads
- Dual stretch mesh zippered pockets on hip belt
- Extendable 10L pack collar adds optional volume expansion
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Top lid attachment loops
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Internal valuables pocket
- Separate bottom compartment with zippered divider
- Height adjustable
- removable lid
- Height and width adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Hydration system compatible
- Double layer base
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Mountaineering Access Top Loading w/ Lower Sleeping Bag Compartment Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 3661-4271 cu in Type Internal Frame Backpack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material Mini Check 100HT, PES 600 Item Weight 4 lbs 3 oz Torso Adjustment Yes Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Aluminum Fits Torso 14" - 20" Dimensions 32.3" x 11.8" x 9.5" Detachable Daypack n/a Other Backcountry Edge Exclusive: FREE Rain Cover Included
Real Customer Reviews
- Good construction!
Likes: Good construction! The adjustable straps really help to customize your pack to your back. 60 liters is just enough for me to fit my tent, sleeping bag, bear canister, clothes and essentials. I really like this bag.
- Great fit and features
Likes: Lots of separate compartments and has the trekking pole storage. Good low back contour and with easy adjustment for torso. Bonus that it came with the rain cover from!
Dislikes: None yet. See how it holds up on 3 planned Rainier climbs this summer...
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »