The Deuter Aircontact 65 +10 pack has a trail-tested and highly adaptable suspension system. This pack offers backcountry travelers organizational options and space for extended backcountry adventure.
Breathable, open cell foam grants the pack padded comfort and ventilation while the elastic, spring steel frame offers a balance of rigidity and flexibility that effectively distributes weight while hauling heavy loads. Further enhancing fit, Deuter's VariQuick harness system adjusts easily to accommodate a wide range of torso lengths. Adjustability in the padded shoulder straps and pivoting Variflex hip belt aids in both comfort and fit.
A separate, lower sleeping bag compartment allows for organization and separation of wet and dry gear. When hauling longer items or in need of access between the two compartments, you can unzip the divider and convert the pack to a single, large compartment. The main compartment has top loading access and in addition, a large, U-shaped front zipper enables you to quickly put hands on gear and or clothes without having to dump out the entire contents of the pack. Roomy side pockets, a large zippered lid pocket and a small zippered hip belt pocket provide additional places to store and organize gear. The pack’s lid easily converts to a small summit pack.
Other special features include ice axe loops, top lid attachment rings, compression straps, dual front daisy chain attachment systems, an SOS instruction panel, and an integrated rain cover for protecting your pack against the elements. A lined sleeve in the main compartment and built-in tube exit points make the pack compatible with a hydration system (sold separately).
The Deuter Aircontact 65 +10 backpack is available in your choice of colors.
- Effective load transfer with elastic spring-steel frame
- Hip belt is easy to adjust with its Pull-Forward construction
- Load is evenly distributed on the hips with the ergonomic 3D hipbelt
- Pivoting VariFlex hipbelt reduces fatigue
- Freedom of movement due to head molding
- Pivoting ActiveFit shoulder harness adapts to the wearer
- VariQuick back length adjustment system
- Adjustable chest strap
- Load adjustment straps with fixing points at two different heights to ensure stability
- Rapid access via the large 2-way zip front opening
- Ice axe and trekking pole holders
- Additional volume through extendible lid
- Spacious lid pocket
- Separate bottom compartment
- SOS label
- Hydration system compatible (system sold separately
- Detachable rain cover
- Internal valuables pocket
- Two daisy chains
- Double-layered base
- Roomy side pockets
- Zip pocket on the hipbbelt
- Side pocket for maps
- Compression straps
- Base compartment compression straps
Best Use Backpacking Access Top Loading w/ Front Access and Sleeping Bag Compartment Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 75 Liters Type Internal Frame Backpack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material 1000D Polyamide and 330D PA 6.6 Ripstop Nylon Item Weight 6 lbs, 6 oz Torso Adjustment Yes Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Spring Steel Fits Torso 15"-21" Dimensions 34" x 13" x 10" Detachable Daypack Yes Other Rain Cover Included
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »