The versatile Deuter ACT Trail PRO 40 technical day pack has a 2400+ cubic inch storage capacity convenient access features numerous gear attachment points and a high-performance suspension system.
The pack's Aircontact Trail suspension system relies on the compression and expansion of twin foam columns to provide ventilation and load-carrying comfort. The channel between the two pads allows air to flow between your back and the pack itself. A flexible tensioned Delrin frame offers lightweight support and stability. Soft breathable fabrics and ventilated pads in the perforated shoulder straps and lumbar area help to keep you cool and comfortable on the trail. A padded anatomically shaped hipbelt with convenient “pull-forward” adjustability bolsters support and provides all-day comfort. A sternum strap and adjustable load-lifter straps further enhance fit. Side compression straps enable you to reduce and expand the size of the pack body as needed securing contents and ensuring load stabilization.
A buckled lid allows top access to the 2441 cubic inch packbag. Allowing you put hands on clothes or gear without removing the lid a large zippered entry on the front of the ACT Trail PRO 40 offers full front accessibility. A zippered front stash pocket lets you stow essentials. A mesh pocket on one side of the pack and a zippered pocket on the alternate side offer additional storage options.
Other special features include trekking pole loops zippered hipbelt pockets an integrated SOS panel and an included rain cover. A lined internal pocket and a built-in tube exit point make the ACT Trail PRO 40 hydration system (not included) compatible.
The Deuter ACT Trail PRO 40 day pack is available in your choice of colors.
- Two-way zip on the the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Padded, anatomically shaped Auto-Compress hip wings with easy Pull-Forward adjustment ensure a quick, super tight fit
- Body-hugging fit for the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
- Anatomically shaped, perforated 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- Stretch front pocket for storage of jacket, helmet, harness etc
- Zipped front pocket for maps and other gear
- Tough, highly breathable 3D AirMesh lining
- Lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foldable poles
- SOS label
- Compression straps
- Detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Access Top Loading w/ Front Access Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 2441 cu in Type Internal Frame Backpack Torso Adjustment Yes Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Other Rain Cover Included Maximum Weight 30 lbs Material Super-Polytex/Micro Lite 210/Microrip-Nylon Item Weight 3 lb 6 oz Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Spring Steel Fits Torso 16"-21" Dimensions 28" x 12" x 10"
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »