Built to last and sporting a streamlined over-the-ankle cut, the Darn Tough Women's Hiker 1/4 Sock Cushion sock is a durable and supportive option for hikers and backpackers. Backed by an incredible lifetime guarantee, the sock is ready for wherever your feet take it!Darn Tough takes knitting very seriously. All Darn Tough socks are manufactured in Northfield, Vermont, as they have been for the last 30 years. High-speed, computerized knitting equipment utilizes 100% fine gauge New Zealand Merino wool. An impressive 1444 stitches per square inch ensure the comfort and support for which Darn Tough is renowned. If you need further proof of the fine quality of their socks, Darn Tough even promises that if their socks "aren't the most comfortable and durable" you've ever worn you can return them for your money back!
The sock provides utilizes high-density knitting which offers comfortable cushioning without using a lot of bulky material. This creates a smooth fit with plenty of underfoot support that won’t bunch up inside your shoe or boot. A reinforced heel and toe ensures durability and elastic support around the arch and the invisible toe seam enhance comfort. Ribbing at the ankle further ensures proper fit.Sold in pairs, the Darn Tough Women's Hiker 1/4 Sock Cushion sock is available in a wide array of colors and sizes. NOTE: The full contents of the sock are 60% Merino wool, 38% nylon and 2% Lycra spandex.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Durability and a unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: Excellent breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Travel Warranty Lifetime Type Hiking Sock (Pair) Material 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, and 2% Lycra Spandex
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »