No Videos Available
Built to last and sporting a fully-cushioned boot cut, the Darn Tough Women's Hike-Trek Coolmax Boot Full Cushion sock provides maximum comfort and durability for hikers and backpackers. Though not providing the same insulating qualities as wool, Darn Tough's custom-blended moisture-wicking, quick-drying Coolmax yarn is ideal for warmer weather usage.
Darn Tough takes knitting very seriously. All Darn Tough socks are manufactured in Northfield, Vermont, as they have been for decades. High-speed, computerized knitting equipment achieves an impressive 1444 stitches per square inch, ensuring the comfort and support for which Darn Tough is renowned. If you need further proof of the fine quality of their socks, Darn Tough even promises that if their socks "aren't the most comfortable and durable" sock you've ever worn, you can return them for your money back!
The Women's Hike-Trek Coolmax Boot Full Cushion sock surrounds your entire foot and shin with high-density cushioning. A reinforced heel and toe ensures durability. Elastic support around the arch of the Women's Hike-Trek Coolmax Boot Full Cushion sock and the invisible seam provided by ring toe construction enhance comfort. A wide-ribbed leg further ensures proper fit.
Sold in pairs, the Darn Tough Women's Hike-Trek Coolmax Boot Full Cushion sock is available in your choice of size and color.
- LIGHT BLUE: 43 percent Coolmax Polyester, 26 percent Nylon, 20 percent Acrylic, 6 percent Polyester, 5 percent Lycra Spandex
- BLACKENBERRY: 41 Percent Coolmax Polyester, 27 percent Nylon, 26 percent Acrylic, 5 percent Lycra Spandex, 1% Other Fiber
- High density cushioning surrounds entire foot and shin
- Exclusive blend of Coolmax for softness, durability and moisture management
- Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Elastic support around the arch
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam