The truly one-of-a-kind Crescent moon Eva All-Foam snowshoe that is ideal for first-time snowshoers or any winter enthusiast looking for a lightweight, more shoe-like alternative for adventuring in snow.
Intuitive Velcro closures on the dual forefoot straps and single heel strap make it easy to get in and out of the binding. Broad adjustability accommodates a variety of footwear and lets you choose between shoes or boots up to a Men's size 15.
The dimensions of the snowshoe are a streamlined 24” long and 8” wide. A dual-density frame provides adequate “flotation” on snow while keeping weight to a minimum (1 pound, 10 oz, per shoe). The snowshoe has a rockered shape to promote a natural stride and its flexibility eliminates the need for moving bindings or metal frames, resulting in much quieter than use than a more traditional snowshoe.
Numerous plastic forefoot “cleats” partner with a 2” layer of softer foam beneath the entire surface of the snowshoe to deliver confident traction as well as cushioning and even a responsive rebound similar to athletic shoes.
Sold in pairs, the Crescent Moon Eva All-Foam snowshoe is available in your choice of color options. NOTE: Per Crescent Moon, the snowshoes should be used only on snow. Traction points will wear down prematurely if used on gravel, parking lots, rocks, or other surfaces.
- Flexible rocker design makes it feel more like an athletic shoe than a snowshoe
- Dual-density foam like your running shoes
- Teardrop shape provides a natural stride without sacrificing floatation and maneuverability
- Foam compresses and rebounds with every step and feels weightless
- The foam is an insulator so your feet are warmer
- Hook and loop straps make the binding easy get into and out of
- Multiple cleats and tire-like lugs provide cat-like traction
- Recyclable through athletic shoe recycling programs
- Designed and engineered in Boulder, Colorado (manufactured in Fujian, China)
- Warranty—limited 1 year warranty for material defects. Does not include wear and tear. *Use snowshoes only on snow. Traction points will wear down prematurely if used on gravel, parking lots, rocks, etc.
Best Use Snow Sports Item Weight 3 lb, 2 oz/pair Dimensions 8" x 24" Warranty One Year Limited Type Snowshoes (Pair)
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »