Patagonia Women’s Capilene Air Bottoms are constructed of a blend of New Zealand merino wool and recycled polyester. Able to deliver warmth and comfort while effectively wicking moisture, the bottoms are a versatile baselayer option.
The lofted wool construction feels soft and comfortable and has built-in stretch that keeps it from inhibiting movement. Seamless construction eliminates potential rub spots and the wool content makes the top naturally odor-resistant and quick-drying. An elastic, brushed waistband improves fit and helps the garment to keep its shape even after extended use.
Available in your choice of size and color options, Patagonia Women’s Capilene Air Bottoms have a slim fit that is best worn next-to-skin.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted wool innovation
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Bottoms Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 5.6-oz (190g) 51% merino wool/49% recycled polyester Number of Pockets n/a Fit Slim Waistband Elastic
Real Customer Reviews
- These are the warmest baselayer ever!
Likes: soft, not itchy like merino can be.
Dislikes: Runs big. I had to exchange for a smaller size
- Super comfortable
Likes: Not itchy or bulky. Fabric is lightweight and comfortable. Kept me warm without overheating. The waistband doesn't have seams, so it sits close to the body. I love this baselayer.
Dislikes: These are pricey but totally worth the money.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »