Made of Polartec Thermal Pro with Repreve, the Sherpa Adventure Gear Women’s Sonam Hooded Jacket is a cozy warm full-zip midlayer with aesthetics that make it a good-looking outerwear option in cool temperatures.
The jacket’s 200 weight polyester fabric is a mix of recycled (53%) and first-use materials. The textured, low-profile fabric has a high warmth-to-weight ratio and effectively traps body heat to aid in insulation. An adjustable hood extends coverage and enhances warmth.
Other features include Nepalese-inspired trims, a stand-up collar, zippered hand pockets and offset shoulder seams that reduce the potential for chafing if you’re wearing the jacket beneath a backpack
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Sherpa Adventure Gear Women’s Sonam Hooded Jacket is best worn over t-shirts or low-profile baselayers and comfortably allows a hardshell or insulated outerwear to be worn over top of it.
- Nepal inspired trims
- The fabric's unique texture enhances performance by trapping air and retaining body heat, providing warmth without being weighty
- Adjustable hood with separate standing collar for added warmth without being weighty
- Two zippered hand pockets to secure essentials
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps
- Low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides
- 26.25" center back length
Best Use Hiking, Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Hooded Jacket Warranty One Year Limited Shell Material Polartec Thermal Pro with Repreve 53% Recycled Polyester/47% Polyester Hood Yes Number of Pockets 2 Center Back Length 26 1/4" Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »