A lightweight, versatile Montane Women's Featherlite Down Jacket utilizes 750-fill water-resistant down and Pertex Quantum fabrics to provide ultra-lightweight warmth and compressibility.
The jacket's 20D Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon protects the insulation beneath it while giving it room to fully loft and also helping to keep overall weight to a minimum. It is wind-resistant and highly-breathable. Though not fully waterproof, it does do a good job of fending off light precipitation. Warmth is provided by 750-fill water-resistant HyperDRY down insulation. The down has been given a hydrophobic treatment that helps it to stay dry longer and dry much faster than traditional down. Most importantly, the treatment enables the down to keep on insulating even when wet. Micro baffle construction helps to distribute the insulation evenly so you enjoy consistent warmth. A roll-away, adjustable hood extends both protective coverage and warmth.
Other features include a full-length front zipper, articulated sleeves, an adjustable hem, a zippered chest pocket, an internal pocket, and zippered hand pockets. A stuff sack is included so you can safely stow the jacket inside your pack.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Montane Women's Featherlite Down Jacket has an active fit that is best worn over low-profile baselayers. This fit also enables it to serve as a toasty midlayer with a hardshell comfortably worn over top of it.
California residents: view proposition 65 WARNING
- Lightweight, 100% windproof Pertex Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
- 120g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
- Track my Down for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear head compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away when not in use in windy conditions
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
- Additional internal pocket
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective roundel details
- Includes a MONTANE stuff sack perfect for storage on the move
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Down Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Pertex Quantum w/ DWR Hood Yes; Adjustable Insulation Material HyperDRY 750-fill goose down Number of Pockets 4 Center Back Length 25.2" Other Stuff Sack Included
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »