The insulated Fjallraven Women's Raven Padded Jacket has the warmth and functionality for winter outdoor adventure while also having urban-friendly aesthetics that make it equally at home in town.
The jacket's G-1000 Eco exterior fabric, a blend of polyester and cotton, is incredibly durable. It's highly abrasion-resistant and even UV-protective. Its dense weave makes it highly wind-resistant and depending on how much wax is applied, it can be made fully waterproof. NOTE that additional Fjallraven Greenland Wax is sold separately and the jacket does require periodic waxing for optimal protective performance. The wax is easy to apply, allows you to customize the level of protection, and even gives the fabric a unique aesthetic over time. Lightweight warmth is provided by 80gram polyester insulation that retains its ability to insulate even in wet or damp conditions. An adjustable hood extends protective coverage and can be rolled conveniently into the collar when not needed.
Other features include a full-length front zipper with a buttoned protective flap, a drawcord-adjustable waist and hem, buttoned sleeve cuff closures, buttoned chest pockets, and large lower bellowed pockets with side entries.
The Fjallraven Women's Raven Padded Jacket is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Warm, durable outdoor jacket in G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Lightly padded with synthetic insulation made from polyester (50% recycled)
- A fall/winter version of the iconic Fjällräven model from the late 1970s
- Great as an everyday jacket and for general outdoor life
- Convenient hood in a polyamide/cotton blend that can be rolled-up and folded into the collar
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned protective flap
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps
- Two large buttoned bellows pockets with extra openings at the sides
- Sleeve cuffs with button adjustments
- Inside drawcord at the waist and hem
Best Use Hiking, Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Synthetic Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material G-1000 ECO: 65% polyester and 35% cotton Hood Yes; Adjustable Insulation Material Supreme Microloft polyester synthetic Number of Pockets 4 Liner Material 100% polyester
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »