Constructed of bluesign approved Polartec Power Grid polyester/spandex fleece, the Patagonia Capilene Thermal Weight Balaclava delivers form-fitting warmth and comfort for cold weather and challenging conditions.
This multi-functional piece of insulating headwear can be worn above the mouth or under the chin. It weighs just 1.2 ounces and comes in a single fits-most size.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open-grid fabric construction is breathable and wicks moisture
- Face opening can be worn above mouth or under chin
- Lightweight and compact with a nonrestrictive fit
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Dry Power Grid 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Polygiene odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 34 g (1.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Item Weight 1.2 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Balaclava Material 3.8oz Polartec Power Dry polyester/spandex
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »