No Videos Available
The Larger-sized UCO Candlelier Candle Lantern burns 3 candles for extra bright light. The Candlelier great for camping, picnics or power outages. This classic lantern provides cozy heat and natural light for up to 9 hours (per candle). Surrounded by a sturdy metal frame and a glass chimney, the candle is lit in a flash—slide the chimney down and light the exposed wick. As the candle burns, the spring-powered tube pushes the candle up for a reliable, constant flame. Monitor the candle for remaining burn time through the viewing slot on the side of the lantern.
The image of a glowing tent in the wilderness night, stars and moon overhead, is an appealing one. With a little common sense a UCO Candle Lantern is as safe in a tent as other light sources, and much more appealing and economical. A Candle Lantern produces warmth in a tent while reducing condensation—try that with a headlamp! Always ventilate the tent adequately, keep the heat shield away from tent walls, and keep the burning candle within sight. The result is a warm tent, plenty of light to read by, and your headlamp's batteries are preserved for those times when you really need them.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction
- Heats small amounts of water or food on heat shield
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle; burn 1,2, or all 3 candles depending on your lighting needs
- Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes with viewing slots
- Carrying handle and twist-lock base
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation
Item Weight 18 oz with 3 candles Dimensions 8" high x 4" diameter