No Videos Available
Stylish and functional, the Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32L has excellent weather-resistance and is extremely durable. An array of organizational features and convenient access points make the pack perfect for use at the crag, on day hikes, or in your everyday adventures.
The pack’s eye-catching exterior is constructed of burly 450D polyester ripstop and has a TPU film laminate and a DWR finish to increase the pack’s durability and weather protection. A molded backpanel works with a padded shoulder harness, an adjustable sternum strap, and a webbed waistbelt to deliver a stable, comfortable carry.
The panel-loading main compartment (1953 cubic inches) is accessed through top of the pack or by throwing open the unique zippered entryway that runs down the face of the pack. A padded, hanging sleeve safely stows laptops (up to 15”) and a small zippered pocket secures essentials. A woven daisy chain lets you lash gear externally.
The Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32L is available in your choice of color options.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded laptop sleeve holds most 15" laptops; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Compression straps manage the load
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 850 g (30 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Climbing Access Panel-Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 1953 cu in Type Day Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material 13oz 450D Polyester Ripstop w/ TPU-film and DWR Item Weight 1 lb 14 oz