No Videos Available
Stylish and functional, the Patagonia Black Hole Pack 25L has excellent weather-resistance and is extremely durable. An array of organizational features make the pack perfect for use at the crag, on day hikes, or in your everyday adventures.
The pack’s eye-catching exterior is constructed of burly 450D polyester ripstop and has a TPU film laminate and a DWR finish to increase the pack’s durability and weather protection. A molded backpanel works with a padded shoulder harness, an adjustable sternum strap, and a webbed waistbelt to deliver a stable, comfortable carry.
The panel-loading main compartment (1526 cubic inches) is accessed through a large zippered entry. A padded, hanging sleeve safely stows laptops (up to 15”) and a small zippered pocket secures essentials. Stretch side pockets are ideal for water bottles or other small items. A woven daisy chain lets you lash gear externally.
The Patagonia Black Hole Pack 25L is available in your choice of color options.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Easy access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Climbing Access Panel-Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 1526 cu in Type Day Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material 13oz 450-D Polyester Ripstop with TPU-film and DWR Item Weight 1 lb 8 oz