Built to withstand a ton of punishment, the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 120L is highly water-resistant and can be carried in a number of different ways. With 7323 cubic inches of storage capacity, the duffel has more than enough room for all of your clothes and gear.
The duffel’s eye-catching exterior is constructed of burly 900D polyester ripstop and has a TPU film laminate and a DWR finish to increase the duffel’s durability and weather protection. Internal compression straps let you cinch everything in place for safe carry. A padded bottom panel lends structure and also helps to protect the contents of the duffel.
The duffel has a padded, removable strap lets you carry it over your shoulder. Reinforced haul handles make the duffel easy to carry or retrieve from luggage carousels. Integrated daisy chains let you lash gear externally.
The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 120L is available in your choice of color options.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1672 g (59 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Item Weight 3 lb 11 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Duffel Bag Capacity 7323 cu in Material 15oz 900D Polyester Ripstop w/ TPU-film and DWR
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »