No Videos Available
A unique offering for backpackers or bike tourers who need shelter, privacy and storage, the Wyoming Trail 2 SL 2 tent has sleeping quarters and a huge, garage-style vestibule to protect gear from the elements.
The Wyoming Trail SL 2 consists of a streamlined 52” x 86” (31 sq ft) sleeping room and a cavernous 86” (at its widest point) by 68” external vestibule. The 39 square feet of external storage space can shelter boots, packs, bikes and other gear! The sleeping room has a livable 52” peak height and the overhead height increases to 60” in the vestibule to make it easy to get gear in and out. DAC aluminum poles provide sturdy, lightweight structure.
The fly and floor of the tent are rip-stop nylon treated with silicone and a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating to ensure weather protection. Mesh on the body of the sleeping quarters improves ventilation. Integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Square Gear Loft (sold separately). All of the Wyoming Trail SL 2’s seams are taped to further protect the tent from the elements.
The custom-fit Wyoming Trail SL 2 Footprint (sold separately) is available to offer bolstered protection from rocks, roots and ground water. If you want a lighter-weight, airier set-up, you can even use just the rainfly, the footprint and the poles to create a large, lightweight storage structure.
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners
- Color coded pole ends, webbing and buckles for easy setup
- Awning style vestibule may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Superlight version with single door with one oversized main vestibule
- Fly and floor are nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon rip-stop and nylon mesh
- DAC lightweight poles with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 14 lightweight aluminum J stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
Recommended Use Three-Season Camping or Bike Touring Average Min Weight 6 lbs 14 oz Average Packed Weight 7 lbs 8 oz Warranty Lifetime Vestibule Area 39 sq ft Sleeping Capacity 2 Seasons 3 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type DAC Featherlight NSL Aluminum Packed Size 8" x 24" Number of Poles 2 Other Stuff Sack Included Material Fly and Floor: Nylon Rip-stop with 1200mm Waterproof Polyurethane Coating
Body: Breathable Nylon Rip-stop and Nylon Mesh
Interior Storage Four Interior Mesh Pockets, Gear Loft (sold separately) Interior Height 52" Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 86" x 52" Floor Area 31 sq ft Doors 1 Clips or Sleeves Clips