A unique offering for outdoor adventurers in need of comfort, privacy and modularity, the Wyoming Trail 4 camping tent has dual sleeping quarters and ample external storage space. This design makes it ideal for families or small group outings.
The Wyoming Trail 4 consists of two 54” x 90” (34 sq ft per) sleeping rooms and a large 40 square foot vestibule between them. The external storage space can shelter boots, packs, wet clothes, tons of gear and even dogs! The sleeping rooms have livable 54” peak heights and the overhead height increases to 64” in the vestibule to make it easy to get gear in and out. Large roll-up doors on either side of the vestibule door grant easy access and provide venting options. You can even utilize trekking poles or tarp poles (either sold separately) to pitch the doors overhead to create an awning style entry. DAC lightweight aluminum poles provide sturdy, reliable structure.
The fly and floor of the tent are rip-stop nylon treated with silicone and a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating to ensure weather protection. Mesh on the body of the sleeping quarters improves ventilation. Integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Large Trapezoid Gear Loft (sold separately). All of the Wyoming Trail 4's seams are seal-taped to further protect the tent from the elements.
Included with each Big Agnes Wyoming Trail 4 tent are 16 lightweight aluminum hook stakes and a briefcase-style carry bag with shoulder straps and integrated organizational pockets. The custom-fit Wyoming Trail 4 Footprint (sold separately) is available to offer bolstered protection from rocks, roots and ground water.
- Single door for each sleeping quarters with one oversized main vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Color coded pole ends, webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Awning style vestibule may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Fly is polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC's)
- DAC lightweight pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 16 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Eight interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Briefcase-style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Footprint sold separately
- Fits Large Trapezoid gear loft, sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Loft and PowerCase/Loft, sold separately
Best Use Camping Average Min Weight 14 lb 15 oz Average Packed Weight 16 lb 4 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Vestibule Area 40 sq ft Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum Packed Size 5" x 15" x 26" Number of Poles 2 Other Stuff Sack Included Material Tent body: polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
Floor: polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Fly: polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Interior Height 54" Freestanding Yes Floor Area 34 sq ft Doors 2 Clips or Sleeves Clips
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »