Equipped with an impressive set of features at an affordable price, the 3-season worthy Big Agnes Tumble 4 mtnGLO tent offers reliable durability, a roomy interior, and even its very own built-in lighting system.
The internal dimensions of the tent are 96” x 90”. With 60 square feet of interior space and a 52” peak height, the tent is a roomy shelter for 3 or 4. Dual vestibules offer a combined 22 square feet of additional weather-protected external storage space. Interior mesh pockets provide places to stash gear and clothes while two internal media pockets located above the sleeping area enable headphone/ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices. Integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Square Gear Loft ,Trapezoid Gear Loft , or Large Wall Gear Loft (all sold separately).
Offering enough light to effectively illuminate the interior of the tent, patent-pending mtnGLO technology integrates a strand of LED lights directly into the tent seams. Durable and flexible, the strand holds up to the wear of pitching and tearing down. A simple push-button controller allows you to toggle through on off and 50% brightness settings. The light is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included) but can also be lit by any USB power source.
The tent's aluminum poles are lightweight and durable. The single hub/pole design works in conjunction with the tent body's integrated clips to make pitching the tent fast, easy, and intuitive. An additional short section of pole runs across the roof, pulling the tent body taut, increasing the verticality of the interior walls, and helping to maximize the spaciousness of the two vestibules.
Ample mesh on the tent body and the doors encourages cross ventilation and provides circulation to fight condensation build-up. Coated with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane, the polyester floor and rainfly are lightweight and durable. All of the tent’s seams are sealed with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs) to further protect the tent from the elements. The Big Agnes Tumble 4 mtnGLO Footprint (sold separately) can be used to further protect the tent floor from mud, ground water and sharp objects like rocks, exposed roots and pine needles.
- Features patent-pending mtnGLO Tent Light Technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a headlamp
- A simple push button controller with three settings – on, off and 50% brightness – controls the mtnGLO lights
- LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO light controller
- CE certified
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Two fly vents
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
Best Use Camping Other Integrated LED lighting Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 6" x 24" Average Min Weight 8 lb, 0 oz Average Packed Weight 8 lb, 9 oz Interior Height 52" Floor Area 60 sq ft Floor Dimension 96" x 90" Vestibule Area 11 sq ft + 11 sq ft Doors 2 Pole Type Aluminum Number of Poles 3 Freestanding Yes Clips or Sleeves Clips Interior Storage Interior mesh pockets and gear loft loops (loft sold separately) Material Walls: Polyester Ripstop and Polyester Mesh
Floor: Polyester with 1500mm PU
Fly: Polyester Ripstop with 1500mm PU
Seam Sealed Yes
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »