The inflatable Big Agnes Triple Core sleeping pad combines open-cell foam, a heat-reflective barrier and a cushion of air to provide superior comfort and warmth. With its efficient I-beam construction and a 4.25" thickness, the rectangular-shaped Triple Core pad has a 6.0 R-Value that is worthy of year-round use.
The Triple Core pad's durable nylon rip-stop top and bottom have internal polyurethane coatings for waterproof protection. The I-beam construction and integrated valve allow the Triple Core pad to quickly and easily reach full inflation. The double layer of foam and air make for a well-cushioned sleeping base and thin internal heat-reflective PU coating bolsters warmth.
Each Big Agnes Triple Core inflatable sleeping pad includes a stuff sack and a repair kit. NOTE: Always store the pad unrolled with the valve open.
- Inflatable and open-cell foam design
- Lightweight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- 20" pads use PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation
- Internal heat reflective PU coating
- Durable inflation valve
- I-beam construction layered with open cell foam
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Always store pad unrolled with the valve open
Best Use Camping Warranty Lifetime Type Inflatable Sleeping Pad R-Value 6.0 Packed Size Petite: 6" x 23"
Regular: 6" x 23"
Long: 6" x 23"
Wide Long: 6.5" x 28"
Other Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included Item Weight Petite: 34 oz
Regular: 36 oz
Long: 40 oz
Wide Long: 51 oz
Dimensions Petite: 20" x 66" x 4.25"
Regular: 20" x 72" x 4.25"
Long: 20" x 78" x 4.25"
Wide Long: 25" x 78" x 4.25"