Ideal for backpackers who want to travel light but still appreciate two points of entry and freestanding structure, the innovative Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL 2 tent weighs in at just 2 pounds, 3 ounces!
Tapered from the head to the foot of the tent, the interior of the tent measures 52" at its widest point and stretches a full 86" in length. The 28 square feet interior provides adequate elbow room for 2 backpackers or serves as a roomy shelter for one. Two doors provide convenient access and dual vestibules offer a combined 16 square feet of additional weather-protected external storage space. Interior mesh pockets provide places to stash gear and clothes while integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft, Large Trapezoid Gear Loft, or Wall Gear Loft (all sold separately).
Lightweight, collapsible DAC Featherlite NFL poles provide the tent with freestanding structure. The single hub/pole design works in conjunction with the tent body's integrated clips to make setting up the tent fast, easy and intuitive. Aluminum J stakes are included to ensure a taught pitch.
Ample mesh on the tent body maximizes cross ventilation and provides circulation to fight condensation build-up. Coated with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane, the silicone-treated rip-stop nylon floor and rainfly are lightweight and durable. All of the tent's seams are seal-taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs) to further protect the tent from the elements. The custom-fit Tiger Wall UL 2 Footprint (sold separately) can be used to add additional protection beneath the tent from mud, ground water, or sharp objects. If you really want to travel light, you can leave the tent body at home and use just the rainfly, poles, and the footprint to create a tarp-style set-up that weighs just 1 pound, 11 ounces!
- Minimalist pole structure creates an ultralight two-door backpacking tent
- Two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- DAC poles
- Single pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient
- Dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure
- Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and tent wall
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Over-sized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices.
- Double zipper on the vestibule allows for venting from the top or bottom
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
Best Use Backpacking Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 5.5" x 18" Average Min Weight 2 lb, 3 oz Average Packed Weight 2 lb, 8 oz Interior Height 39" Floor Area 28 sq ft Floor Dimension 86" x 52" (at the widest point) Vestibule Area 16 sq ft (8 sq ft + 8 sq ft) Doors 2 Pole Type DAC Featherlite NFL Aluminum Number of Poles 1 Freestanding Yes Clips or Sleeves Clips Interior Storage 2 interior mesh pockets and 1 oversized media pocket Material Body: Nylon Ripstop and Polyester Mesh
Floor and Fly: Silicone-Treated Nylon Riopstop w/ 1200mm PU
Seam Sealed Yes
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »