No Videos Available
Built for three-season ultralight backpacking the Three Island UL4 provides livable space and comfort for up to four backpackers at a packed weight of just 5 pounds 10 ounces. Dual doors and vestibules provide ease of entry and spacious storage.
The internal dimensions of the Three Island UL4 are 168” long by 52” wide at the center tapering to 42” at each end of the tent with a center height of 40”. With 56 square feet of floor space and dual doors the Three Island UL4 comfortably fits 4 people and dual 8 square foot vestibules provide plenty of weather-protected storage space. Four interior mesh pockets make stashing gear easy. For additional storage the provided gear loft loops make this tent compatible with the Big Agnes Square Gear Loft (sold separately).
Constructed of silicone-treated nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh the Three Island UL4 offers plenty of breathability and ventilation to help prevent condensation build-up. To provide lightweight and durable protection the fly is treated with 1200mm and the floor with 1500mm of waterproof polyurethane coating. Additionally the Three Island UL4 is fully seam-taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC’s).
Utilizing lightweight and collapsible DAC NFL poles the Three Island UL4 is supported by a single hub pole structure. Plastic clips are integrated into the tent body to ensure an easy fast and intuitive setup. An eco-friendly anodizing process is used by DAC to treat the poles without the toxic chemicals traditionally used on aluminum tent poles.
The Big Agnes Three Island UL4 is compatible with a number of Big Agnes tent accessories such as a custom-fit footprint (sold separately) that can be used to further protect the floor of the tent from sharp objects mud and ground water.
- Single wall section eliminates unnecessary fly fabric to save weight
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flap on vestibule zipper
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners and suggested anchor points
- Fly is silicone treated nylon rip-stop fabric
- Floor is polyester rip-stop fabric
- Fly treated with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor treated with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is silicone-treated nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC's)
- DAC NFL pole system with lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to the pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 4 interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup not available
- Fits Big Agnes Square Gear Loft, sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Loft and Powercase/Loft (sold separately)
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Average Min Weight 4 lb 15 oz Average Packed Weight 5 lb 10 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Vestibule Area 8 sq ft Sleeping Capacity 4 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type DAC NFL Aluminum with lightweight hubs Packed Size 5"x 21" Number of Poles 1 Other Stuff Sack Included Material Body: silicone treated nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
Floor: polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof PU coating
Fly: silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof PU coating
Interior Storage 4 Interior mesh pockets Interior Height 40" Floor Dimension 168" x 42" Floor Area 56 sq ft Doors 2 Clips or Sleeves Clips